• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Keyboard Shortcuts

Tex

Reactions
Hello,

I searched the Wiki and the FAQs but I can't find a list of VaM built-in keyboard shortcuts. For instance when I press "T" it shows all the targets. I know there's more keyboard shortcuts.

Maybe my terminology is incorrect when I search and is why I can find the list of shortcuts.

Can someone provide a link?

Thank you.

There is a shortcut for movement that I use instead of wasting battery in my VR controlers to go long distances
W = Forward
S = Backward
D = Right
A = Left
Z = Up
X = Down
SHIFT+LETTER = FASTER Movement
F1 = Toggle / Hide UI

I'm sure others can add to this

Upvote 0
Most shortcuts are shown in the UI in VAM = (T), (M), etc

Hmm, I don't see (M). I'm on version 1.22.0.3

Thanks for the reply but a comprehensive official list would be super helpful if anyone knows.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Found it:

Upvote 0
Found it:

Awesome, thank you!

Upvote 0
Don't forget to add your own shortcuts for things using Acid's Keybindings plugin. For example I mapped selecting the various bodyparts of a Person to my Numpad. Like selecting head, chest, hip, hands or feet of the last person atom you interacted with.

Upvote 0
The "Select Character Control" keybindings makes a lot of sense, but now I'm worried that it will become ingrained in my mind forever and I will always think of the numpad as body parts 😅

Upvote 0
Don't forget to add your own shortcuts for things using Acid's Keybindings plugin. For example I mapped selecting the various bodyparts of a Person to my Numpad. Like selecting head, chest, hip, hands or feet of the last person atom you interacted with.

I've known about Acid's Keybindings for a long time but only recently started using it. I've been so used to doing things the "hard way" that it was something I was putting off trying. Glad I finally took the plunge, it really helps with his other plugin Timeline. Oh, and I didn't know you shared your Keybindings profile, I'll definitely be trying that.

Great idea about the body parts, thanks for the tip!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom