• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Kera - Act of Kindness

Scenes Kera - Act of Kindness 8

ascorad

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
rad_asco
Patreon
ascorad
ascorad submitted a new resource:

Kera - Act of Kindness - It's time for you to see just how sexy Kera can really be

Kera's been dying to show you how much she can to give...and how much she can take!
View attachment 200886
As teased before previously, this is my dear sweet Kera's debut scene. Her sudden increase in popularity kind of surprised me and I wanted to roll this out while the wave was high so everyone could enjoy. I went for a more chilled out atmosphere this time around, so don't expect any flashing lights or loud music. Enjoy a third-person...

Read more about this resource...

Hi ascorad,

Can you please update the dependency for this from ascorad.Asco_Expressions.latest to ascorad.asco_Expressions.latest?

For whatever reason, VAM thinks the two are different...

Hey ascorad.

When i try to load the scene, by the end loading stops/freezes at loading male character Julian (?)

Any ways to get him/fix it ?

Thanks.

Hey ascorad.

When i try to load the scene, by the end loading stops/freezes at loading male character Julian (?)

Any ways to get him/fix it ?

Thanks.
I'm not sure. Julian is a built-in vam skin preset, not a separate look.
1686071389651.png

I'm not sure what would be causing that to happen but you might want to try the check core integrity option in VAM Updater. Since it's a core file that's part of VAM that might help.

1686071464490.png

If that doesn't work, I'd be glad to look over your error log and see if I can help you root out the issue :)

Did you ever get this working?
Sorry for the late reply.

I got logged into forums on a different laptop, forgot the pass on another one. Anyway.

Yes, my VAM must be ,,outdated''. I think i haven't downloaded the latest version, since, everything else is working just fine, but Julian skin.

Thanks for the help tho.

Sorry for the late reply.

I got logged into forums on a different laptop, forgot the pass on another one. Anyway.

Yes, my VAM must be ,,outdated''. I think i haven't downloaded the latest version, since, everything else is working just fine, but Julian skin.

Thanks for the help tho.
Update*

Yes, updating VAM to it's latest version, - solved the problem.

Thanks, Ascorad.

Back
Top Bottom