Kaya Krosser

Paid Looks Kaya Krosser

that strap cloth looks interesting to me, where from
It's from nowhere. I make the clothing. Here's some pointers to make a harness In blender. 1. use torus rings and place them where you want them. To create the straps, use a flat plane and extrude it around the exported model. Use a mirror modifier where needed, and the solidifier to thicken the flat plane. I will more likely make more types of harnesses. I'm about to update this harness with a so that the back doesn't go straight down. I'll show you an update in about 30 minutes or so.

Attachments

• Harness.png
    Harness.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
That was quick lol. I still got to re unwrap it and assign it to material which will take 2 minutes. I added a new torus and extruded the straps around it.

Attachments

• Harness2.png
    Harness2.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 0
Awesome, I know you know how. How do you get the ear rings to have physics like you do in some of your posts. Also I can attach a copy of the harness if you like. Is this a public discussion?
the basic principle is doc in this post. there are some advanced techniques may be floating in my discord server https://discord.gg/sf8mEcaDUg

Awesome, I know you know how. How do you get the ear rings to have physics like you do in some of your posts. Also I can attach a copy of the harness if you like. Is this a public discussion?
I would love to have that harness, its simple but great design, open breasts no bad deforms