• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Kay T Perry

Looks Kay T Perry 2023-01-03

shesky

Reactions
Patreon
shesky submitted a new resource:

Kay T Perry - Still kissing girls.

This is a reworked version of my earlier Kay T Perry look. I have added different skin textures and redone the morphs. Hope you think she's an improvement. If you downloaded my last effort, please delete that in favour of this. Apologies for the messing about.

I try to make my looks as authentic as possible (with the limited skill that I have) and so I created the look with the measurements that I have seen on celebheathmagazine.com
View attachment 178669...

Read more about this resource...

shesky updated Kay T Perry with a new update entry:

Kay T Perry

Changed skin textures, clothing, and hair.

Added makeup.

Credits

Samantha Skin by RenVR
Chill_PopRun.sandalsHeels.latest By: Chill_PopRun License: CC BY-SA Link: https://www.patreon.com/ChilliPopRun
LFE.HeightMeasure.38 By: LFE License: CC BY-SA Link: https://github.com/lfe999/VamHeightPlugin
maru01.dress_m06c.latest By: maru01 License: CC BY
rernat.Eyeglitter.latest By: rernat License: CC BY-NC Link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kay T Perry

I have noticed (after over 2000 downloads..thank you) that there was an issue with her teeth. I have addressed that.

That is the only real difference, which you might not have noticed. anyway. Apart from the clothing and a return to earlier hair.

Credits

ddaamm.hair_long12.latest By: ddaamm License: CC BY-NC-SA
ddaamm.hair_short7.latest By: ddaamm License: CC BY-SA
kemenate.Morphs.latest...

Kay T Perry

I have noticed (after over 2000 downloads..thank you) that there was an issue with her teeth. I have addressed that.

That is the only real difference, which you might not have noticed. anyway. Apart from the clothing and a return to earlier hair.

ddaamm.hair_long12.latest By: ddaamm License: CC BY-NC-SA
ddaamm.hair_short7.latest By: ddaamm License: CC BY-SA
kemenate.Morphs.latest By...

Keep at it xD if you have the time then; here is to hopping you hone your skills and bring us some more of your creations in future! 🤜💥🤛

Back
Top Bottom