• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Karen and Janet

Scenes Karen and Janet 6.1

SCAMP

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

Karen and Janet - They're back! The two biggest bitches in the Western Hemisphere.

Hey! Finishing up my previous Early Access file with Christine and publishing it on the HUB later tonight, I'm also going to start my next project. It's going to be much like Christine, where I build the scenes over a month or more to make a really big file with lots of varied scenes for you to enjoy!

This project is very near to my soul. Karen and Janet are two characters I've been working on for a long time and this is their latest iteration. They are middle ages, bitter and starved...

Read more about this resource...

I am sorry to not give 5 star to every one but i feel if we only do that the spectator cannot find his way to the content. And it is not helping creator to do better. I am tired to only see 5 stars every where when people leave a rating, and see so much gap in between those scenes. 1 is bad, 2 is meeeeh, 3 is goob 4 is very good, 5 is perfect. so yes 3 stars is good for me for you scene in regard to other 5 stars free scene here. keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom