Just one Night

Scenes Just one Night

X_Duke

Reactions
X_Duke submitted a new resource:

Just one Night - simple scenes consisting mostly of mocap animations

"Just one Night",

based on the Mocap animations I created,
which I recorded at the end of 2019 and wanted to publish at the beginning of 2020,
There were only legal problems with the set I was using at the time and I put the scenes on hold.

Here again the link to the video that I uploaded back then

In the end I finally decided to put all of the scenes on a free set of...

Read more about this resource...

Very good scene, but it only works properly if you extract all of the files. The reason is that none of the assets from your VAR file are referenced properly in "Just one Night.json".

For example,
"Custom/Assets/00_Location/Location_Assets/sleeproom.assetbundle"

should be changed to:
"SELF:/Custom/Assets/00_Location/Location_Assets/sleeproom.assetbundle"

You can easily fix this by doing a Find & Replace from "Custom/ to "SELF:/Custom/ (including first quote but no last quote). I've also attached a version that I've fixed already. Normally, the package builder makes these references for you, so I don't know why they're missing. Maybe you replaced the .json file while you were building the package?

Also, I think it would be nice to add a button to start the animation in each scene. It took me quite a long time to figure out that I had to start it myself from the Edit -> Scene Animation menu.

Attachments

• Just one Night (JSON fixed).zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I hope you find the will to create more mocap scenes... but I must admit that with your "just one night.." you opened a long period of fun and variations attempts for my always so short and clumsy vam sessions. :unsure::giggle:

This thing is infected with that AG2_M_OpenXXL male auto morph virus.
its located \Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO and somehow spreads to newly created scenes.
Took me a hell lot of time to figure this out so please remove this from your File.
Maybe you should also check your other resources.

This thing is infected with that AG2_M_OpenXXL male auto morph virus.
its located \Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO and somehow spreads to newly created scenes.
Took me a hell lot of time to figure this out so please remove this from your File.
Maybe you should also check your other resources.

Well. That explains where that came from, and why it is happening. I'm surprised it wasn't corrected and there have been no alerts and this is still available with no updates. If I hadn't come back here to this thread, I'd never have known.

Does the virus do anything OTHER than cause all males to have this morph active?

well .. no it only spreaded and caused deformations for some male characters.
But since last VAM update it should be fixed afaik.

I'm looking in the var right now, and I don't see the ag2_m_openxxl morph in custom\atom\person\morphs\male_genitalia or even an \auto subfolder - so it must have been removed quietly from this package without a full update - but thanks for the heads up!

i just downloaded it to confirm - but it is still there
but it doesn't matter, coz it's not spreading anymore.
X_Duke.Just_one_Night.1.var\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO\AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmb
X_Duke.Just_one_Night.1.var\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO\AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi

Back
Top Bottom