JooE

Looks JooE

How do you get it? The link to discord doesn't lead to anything.

The link to discord doesn't bring up discord for you? It's a link to my discord channel - once you click the reaction accepting the rules you should have access to the channels and be able to download the look. It's under the Freemium-model-release channel

Last edited:
@kevinBurinn While I understand your frustration, I'm making free content for everyone. I've released 40 free looks, 39 fully hub hosted. Without directing links this way there is no way anyone would be able to discover my community naturally. There's no engagement on the hub, and I'm really hoping to get some feedback and engagement. All my looks will continue to be free - and I put in a lot effort into them!

You should probably make it clearer that you need to go tick the "Verify" button under the "welcome" screen - the discord link takes you straight to the freemium model page which shows an error until you go find that box to tick.

Took me six goes through today to find that... I guess some people are giving up before getting there! It's not clear, I'm in a fair few channels and don't recall having to do that previously.

You should probably make it clearer that you need to go tick the "Verify" button under the "welcome" screen - the discord link takes you straight to the freemium model page which shows an error until you go find that box to tick.

Took me six goes through today to find that... I guess some people are giving up before getting there! It's not clear, I'm in a fair few channels and don't recall having to do that previously.

Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback. I'll work on fixing that and clarifying! I'm sorry it was causing you trouble.

Back
Top Bottom