Jett

Looks Jett

Clothing is spot on! I would love to see the face and body shape to be closer to the official cinematic launch trailer tho. Great job still.

Every time I try to launch a look from this website. Through the process of changing the Var into a ZIP then moving the custom folder into the VAM folder, and the saves scene into scenes, it gives lots of error messages describing it cant find files, such as

Could not find morph
Could not find atom
and ___ is not a valid file

Can someone help?

Edit: However, the positioning of the character loads, not the face or body, however the files for the custom clothes are working, and I can apply them through Edit mode.

Edit 2: Along with this I have no idea where to put the meta.json file as I couldn't find that anywhere online, that might be the problem

Edit 3:While searching for this error, I found that some people had an Addons plugin folder, I have version 1.17, and was also worried I needed that folder

Last edited:
Edit 3:While searching for this error, I found that some people had an Addons plugin folder, I have version 1.17, and was also worried I needed that folder
You don't extract anything, download and put .var files inside your VaM/AddonPackages folder
sadly that won't work in your case... since you have too old client (v1.17)
You need min. v1.19 to use package system (and current/final/latest is v1.20.77.9).