Jeans pack

Paid Assets Jeans pack

Been a monthly patron 2x now... if you can do a "Clothes on the Floor" pack(s) with male gym shoes (left and right), shorts, and an open shirt I would gladly become a brief patron again. (Sorry, don't have the finances for complete patronage at this time). Appreciate the consideration.

I would've done it this round but lack of variation in discarded jeans (such as one leg out, both legs out, etc.) just didn't make this pack enticing enough for me to grab as a standalone. Appreciate the effort and option made available though.

Been a monthly patron 2x now... if you can do a "Clothes on the Floor" pack(s) with male gym shoes (left and right), shorts, and an open shirt I would gladly become a brief patron again. (Sorry, don't have the finances for complete patronage at this time). Appreciate the consideration.

I would've done it this round but lack of variation in discarded jeans (such as one leg out, both legs out, etc.) just didn't make this pack enticing enough for me to grab as a standalone. Appreciate the effort and option made available though.

Thank you for the suggestions, and I will try to add what you suggested to the collection.

However, I am pleased that you appreciate the contents and that you supported me even if for a short time.

Back
Top Bottom