• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Jax Clothing - Skimpy Net Set

Clothing Jax Clothing - Skimpy Net Set

Looks good, but also looks very familiar. Hope I don't see this on any of the 3d stores Like DAZ, rendo or renderotica since you can't post anything here you haven't created/modeled yourself from scratch. Would hate for it to get pulled.

This is what I wanted to show you, hope you like it :)

1620789948-2.jpg

Hey @JaxZoa I love your work. If it's too much to ask, just ignore. But I'd have a smallish request: for the Jax_Straps_StockingsNetOnly, could you consider removing the horizontal seams on the front and back? Again, this is all a matter of taste, so feel free to ignore me. I tried fixing it myself by working with the _AlphaTex but that didn't quite work out :).

Another suggestion: maybe add socks which fit with the stockings, so you can have a full-legs-to-toe netting?

@pinosante Hey, thanks :) You are right those seams are uggly, and only here to hide bad uv mapping x) i'll redo the model for the next update (tomorrow probably). And doing socks is a good idea, i'll add that aswell

Hi @JaxZoa I'm super grateful for picking up my requests and the new Mesh is wonderful on the netstockings! Absolutely stoked! The socks are also perfect in combination with the netstockings. There is only this minor detail, could you maybe add a version which extends to the toes? (Also when using open-shoes)

1621192310329.png

JaxZoa updated Jax Clothing - Skimpy Straps Set with a new update entry:

v4.2 - Everything still there, check in the presets ! sorry for the broken saves

I changed the set organisation. Didn't know the clothing presets existed(pet item, not general preset) , so i removed all the item variations (like netOnly etc) and added them as presets.

If you don't know where to find presets, activate the clothing piece (for exemple the skirt), and click on customize, and at the top select existing... and then All flatened on the left. all the options should be there.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom