• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Jax Clothing - Sexy Maid Set

Clothing Jax Clothing - Sexy Maid Set

JaxZoa

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Twitter
JaxZoa
Patreon
JaxZoa
Hey @JaxZoa, thanks for making the tubedress. It looks wonderful! But I noticed during animations, that the glutes clip with the dress. I thought it was due to my model, but also setting all morphs to 0, there are clipping issues. When the model is just standing still, it looks great. But during movement, clipping happens. Any idea what might be the case, or something I can do to fix it? I tried messing with the physics parameters and also with the thickness/surface offset but the only thing which "fixes" it is to use a huge surface offset which makes the dress almost float in space. An example of the clipping below...

ezgif-3-fbf5f485bb76.gif

Hey @pinosante, I'll redo the sim textures for some of the dresses, and for almost all the minikini collection for better physics during movement soon, could take some time, as it's pretty tricky :)

Removed the shorts? Even if you didn't like them doesn't mean others will think the same. I personally like em. You should just leave whatever you make in. Then you can just update them with improvements later on. Just saying..

@Rinne It's not really that i disliked them, it's that the asset wasn't up to my standards. Too much deformation, weird look with the ruffles on certain angles, meh texture work. I'm redoing the mesh, trying different texture styles and i'll add it back, but better. And i will probably separate the "skirt" part and add it as another item, so you can control the length with the physics properties :)

@JaxZoa the redone sims look *really* great! Now these dresses are great with animations! Super nice. Well done! Are the bra/bikini's going to receive the same love? (Just the top bikini's).

[QUOTE = "JaxZoa, сообщение: 21226, участник: 11247"]
о, странно, я это исправлю.
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
now everything is fine
1622231635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom