Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Twitter
JaxZoa
Patreon
JaxZoa
Hey Jax, do you have anything with a push up bra? Just the lower part of a bra basically, not covering the entire breast, just the under sides so to speak?

That would be amazing! My preference would be towards classic yes, latex would be cool, but sadly I think it just doesn't look very latexy in VAM (yet).
Love fish net looks as well.. Actually.. there's not much I don't like, lol :)

To be honest, i'm sure whatever you come up with, it's going to be great and sexy! Thanks!

(Had to look it up, but it looks like what i'm talking about is called a Demi Bra, Half Open Cup or Open Cup ...)

@JaxZoa I love the kinky buttplug clothing. But dumb question: how do I keep the buttplug in place? I tried the ParentHoldLink plugin, but then I need to have an atom and parentlink and there is no "butt" to link, so the best I could link it to was the thighs. Is there a better way to keep the buttplug at the right spot?

Link it to the pelvis, as there is no butt ^^, not perfect in all positions, but it works. I tried doing a clothing buttplug to avoid this problem, but it doesn't really work :(

Hi Jax, sorry for bothering you with this but could you make a Captains hat? Like the one from Fallout 4.
C-hat.JPG

@bkeleanor Hey, sure. I usually put my clothing into themed sets, do you have other items you want on the same theme ? Oh and should i make it for male or female ?
oh wow, thank you.
For Females pls.
well there is a courser uniform which I used with it in the game (fallout 4). but no must have I am just into the hat.
courser uniform.JPG

Ok, i'll make the hat and other items with the same theme and release it as a set. I'm currently working on another request, so i don't know when i'll release it exactly :)
Not sure i'll add the coat, i think this one it a little too much work, we'll see.

Ok, i'll make the hat and other items with the same theme and release it as a set. I'm currently working on another request, so i don't know when i'll release it exactly :)
Not sure i'll add the coat, i think this one it a little too much work, we'll see.
cool. that's ok. the coat doesn't really fit to VAM anyway.

Back
Top Bottom