www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Jackie - Jackie, International Girl

Syrinxo-JackieShake.gif

Finally, I've packaged up Jackie, my girl for the Miss International contest. Custom morphs and textures, in a little cyberpunk scene. Thanks to Vanredravend for the awesome environment. I hope you like her as much as I do!

View attachment 17006

I also made a Halloween video with her...

Read more about this resource...

Just want to show my appreciation with a screenshot. I'm not usually into darker skin models personnally, but I can't stop looking at her, and she's a good fit for my current project. It's absurd how far down the list of free looks I had to go to find her.
She wasn't the first black girl I found, but she was the second. Why are you like this internet. Anyway, enjoy!

Just want to show my appreciation with a screenshot. I'm not usually into darker skin models personnally, but I can't stop looking at her, and she's a good fit for my current project. It's absurd how far down the list of free looks I had to go to find her.
She wasn't the first black girl I found, but she was the second. Why are you like this internet. Anyway, enjoy!
Thanks!! I appreciate that! For all the wacky stuff (and I revel in it, myself) that the Internet and VAM community contain, it definitely feels like a gaping absence. I hope to fill it more in the future.

Well Dany, as I've styled her anyway, is a part of my girlband now. So she'll be seeing some more exposure for sure.

This is great but my version has no hair and no errors and ive tried manually installing it but...not sure as the hair is made up of multiple parts. What are the parts please ? and any idea why it didnt show up and or show up in the log?

This is great but my version has no hair and no errors and ive tried manually installing it but...not sure as the hair is made up of multiple parts. What are the parts please ? and any idea why it didnt show up and or show up in the log?
Interesting, thanks for pointing this out too. (No, really! I don't know if anything goes wrong if nobody says anything!)
My only guess is that parts of the original hair are no longer on the Hub? I'll try to track this down and see what happened, hopefully it's still available somewhere for sharing! If not, i'll re-up with a new hair that's hopefully simlar.

I did a little detective work trying to figure out why her hair works okay on my end and I think I got to the bottom of it.
The hair you're missing is Roac's apocalypse bun, which is indeed on the hub in a hair pack. However the scene that jackie comes with is referencing a different version of the hair from a different hub hosted package.
This is where the issue lies. Zerg3D's honey bee look has been updated and no longer includes the hair.
Should be an easy fix.
As a workaround you can just use the version from the hair pack here and color it black
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/modular-hairs-2.2029/

I did a little detective work trying to figure out why her hair works okay on my end and I think I got to the bottom of it.
The hair you're missing is Roac's apocalypse bun, which is indeed on the hub in a hair pack. However the scene that jackie comes with is referencing a different version of the hair from a different hub hosted package.
This is where the issue lies. Zerg3D's honey bee look has been updated and no longer includes the hair.
Should be an easy fix.
As a workaround you can just use the version from the hair pack here and color it black
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/modular-hairs-2.2029/
Wow, thanks for taking the time to figure this out!! HUGE help. I screw that up from time to time, popping on an asset without realizing that it's not the "original."

Technically it's the fault of the person who included it in their VAR instead of using a dependency, but definitely mine too for referencing the wrong one. Will update as soon as I can! Thanks again to both of you for pointing it out and figuring it out.

I literally did this as well haha because it upset me that such a nice piece was ...um..incomplete lol Im pleased im not alone. If its not horns its hair lately haha its all a learning process and WIP and so important for users to politely share their feedback so we can work together to make our visions as true as to our intent as possible! or sumpthin lol

Last edited: