• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Is there a plugin to easy create bonus pose / appearance presets in any look scene without such work alltime?

Lione

Reactions
Is there a plugin to easy create bonus pose / appearance presets in any look scene without such work alltime?

I mean bake them into the var "automatical"

I have a Look Scene with environment and 15 Pose presets as example.
Is there a plugin which lets me add the 15 pose / appearance presets and sametime add such in selector Menu or left right arrows or labeled "next" pose to just click and access ?

I really mean easy to use for even newbies.

Like a function

- select pose / appearance presets to be added to scene from folder

- select button style or arrow style for poses selector

Save as > my_release_name.var

then bake the var with all and everything in a few clicks

Last edited:
Hi Lione,
you can or shall not edit the Var files of other creators. This is one of the iron rules here.
So I doubt there is a tool for this. Though, if you want to do this for only your private use, then it would be IMHO more simple to open and edit the downloaded scene in VaR and simply save your own copy.
You could even create your own VaR from your own scene, if you want.
What you could NOT do, is to delete the original VaR, if it contains custom stuff.
You know it is difficult to break apart VaRs and their dependencies.

To be honest, I didn't understand the part with the included poses.
If you want those poses or other stuff to appear in your daily accessable stuff (if it doesnt allready)
then you maybe have to unhide the stuff with the Package Editor.

A scene with "Next Pose" buttons would be a scripted scene. This has to be done by the creator or yourself.
There is no funktion I know to automatically add such buttons that will change through some variable stuff like what you have pictured above. Ther might be one for certain stuff like changing poses, but that would change through all poses or some selected poses on your PC, not only poses included in that special Var.

Upvote 0
Hi ,

thx for your time and reply.

I just want to create a look scene where i can change the displayed poses in the scene by click and not by this mess of having to access that Pose Menu and select Poses in such a uncomfort way as it is currently.

A look scene with a set of predefined poses for exact that person and include them in the VAR with a function i can 1 klick browse my defined poses without having to manual select from that mess of menu alltime.

It is a mess in VR.
So unbelievable uncomfort.

If you do a photshoot album as a photographer you have a set card of like 20 pictures of that model and if you watch them you sure acccess them in browsing the Gallery with a "next" or " previous" button.

Who wants to browse such loading 20 poses one by one in accessing the VAM poses menu alltime?

Sure its for my own or if i create my own stuff to be released for my future releases of my own content.
The current pay look content is beside the horrible releases quality so boring with only one pose included alltime.

I want to create look albums a Look SCENE VAR which includes 15 to 20 poses i predefined to be accessed with 1 klick "live"
but sure not in having to be a programmer or script guru like it is currently.

I found these now browsing the plugins from the main menu.

and this

both have zero info if you can even save this complete Project in your VAR or anything else and reload that.
If for private purposes or commercial....

There has been another Pose Plugin where a model is on a plate like a poses browser in realtime, but i cannot find it anymore.
And its missing in the free and pay plugin overview dunno why.

And overall i want this functions to be in my scene and not load looks into a always same "plate" etc ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:D

It's my english i guess.

Pose manager is for posing and moving around two persons without a possibility to save such with a Selector UI Button.
So its nothing i could use.

The 2nd Catalog doesn't works at all and that creator doesn't seems to be willing to answer people, who are having issues either since half a year.
Awesome....

So my journey continues ;)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom