Question Is ther a way to use Vam and VamX without switching To GUI too much?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
For having a total experience you need to startslow, then do this and that like start with clothes then take off clothes, . Then at first not havee any moaning, then you want moaning. At first maybe not music. then you want music. But to do this seems you have to work on real time switching between Play and Edit modes, like going to Clothes section and unchecking the shirt etc..later on in your session. then setting back to play mode. Then what if you want a change of clothes, again you have to open the gui and press buttons and select stuff and it's bit complex, . THen if you start as friends just meeting you dont want to moan and stuff. so the moan plugin you'll want it off...so when later in sex scenes you want it....you'll want to go back to the GuI to turn it on, and in VamX also the Gui to Switch to the Sex positions.

It's fine for me i guess but it's actually I keep seeing the screens all over my face in the VR headset, i wish there was a way to record what you want to switch to at certain times andwhat you want offf and on, and what positions you want at certain after a certain time passes or random time because i just keep seeing the GUI screens in my face and covering the GIrl and stuff. It's not very natural. haha. Not complaining, just wish there was some trick to not have to go through the screens.
And i'm wndering what is then the point of the PLAY button if , like i said you want to turn on and off stuff, you have to be in Edit mode.

For having a total experience you need to startslow, then do this and that like start with clothes then take off clothes, . Then at first not havee any moaning, then you want moaning. At first maybe not music. then you want music. But to do this seems you have to work on real time switching between Play and Edit modes, like going to Clothes section and unchecking the shirt etc..later on in your session. then setting back to play mode. Then what if you want a change of clothes, again you have to open the gui and press buttons and select stuff and it's bit complex, . THen if you start as friends just meeting you dont want to moan and stuff. so the moan plugin you'll want it off...so when later in sex scenes you want it....you'll want to go back to the GuI to turn it on, and in VamX also the Gui to Switch to the Sex positions.

It's fine for me i guess but it's actually I keep seeing the screens all over my face in the VR headset, i wish there was a way to record what you want to switch to at certain times andwhat you want offf and on, and what positions you want at certain after a certain time passes or random time because i just keep seeing the GUI screens in my face and covering the GIrl and stuff. It's not very natural. haha. Not complaining, just wish there was some trick to not have to go through the screens.
And i'm wndering what is then the point of the PLAY button if , like i said you want to turn on and off stuff, you have to be in Edit mode.
VamX supports voice commands, which could accomplish some of what you want.

Upvote 0
Awesome! thanks for telling me. Would that work with the Quest 2 microphone? or just on the Desktop mode? And is there a Guide on how to do that? And what exactly can you do?
Can you move from desired Position to Position( as in opening up the VamX Gui and going to the Positions tab and seelecting some from the Standing, or Hug&Kiss, or Sex, etc)? that would be great.Even if can't change clothes that would be fine. just moving from phase to phase. and also turning on off some plugins would be goood, is that possible? where can i read about this?

Upvote 0
Awesome! thanks for telling me. Would that work with the Quest 2 microphone? or just on the Desktop mode? And is there a Guide on how to do that? And what exactly can you do?
Can you move from desired Position to Position( as in opening up the VamX Gui and going to the Positions tab and seelecting some from the Standing, or Hug&Kiss, or Sex, etc)? that would be great.Even if can't change clothes that would be fine. just moving from phase to phase. and also turning on off some plugins would be goood, is that possible? where can i read about this?
I think if you check vamX releases here on the hub or on patreon there's documentation of the voice commands or maybe in the tutorials. It works fine with the quest 2 for me. You can say things like change clothes or change appearance or change position. Not sure about turning plugins on or off. I also recommend PluginIdea's ContexMenu for easier menu navigation.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom