Blaspheratus

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Blaspheratus submitted a new resource:

If it is a dream, it is not cheating lite - Small scene

March and Jay Smithson spend the weekend at home watching TV, however March falls asleep and has a dream about her neighbor Led Plunders. If it is a dream, it is not cheating.

The scene includes 4 MoCap animations, press 1 for camride and 2 or 3 for POV.

Follow me on my patreon for...

Read more about this resource...

Just a heads up. You should remove the comma from the var name and the comma from the name in the meta.json. For some reason, that causes the hub to give people a .data file instead of a .var when they download. It's an easy fix with 7-Zip or equivalent. Love your content btw. Keep being amazing! <3

Just a heads up. You should remove the comma from the var name and the comma from the name in the meta.json. For some reason, that causes the hub to give people a .data file instead of a .var when they download. It's an easy fix with 7-Zip or equivalent. Love your content btw. Keep being amazing! <3
Maybe it is the configuration of the web browser, I do not get that error, I tried it in chrome, Brave and Edge.However, I will do the update later.

Next up: "If it's a dream, it's not incest"
That is not allowed in Vamhub

9.3 Depict or portray incest, rape or nonconsensual sex, extreme violence, torture, nonconsensual pain, blood, cutting, erotic asphyxiation, torture, necrophilia, genital mutilation, bestiality, urination, defecation, enema play, vomiting, or menstrual bleeding;​

I have planned a scene called “You rejected me but your mother comforted me” with Simphouse Van Houten.

That is not allowed in Vamhub

9.3 Depict or portray incest, rape or nonconsensual sex, extreme violence, torture, nonconsensual pain, blood, cutting, erotic asphyxiation, torture, necrophilia, genital mutilation, bestiality, urination, defecation, enema play, vomiting, or menstrual bleeding;​

I have planned a scene called “You rejected me but your mother comforted me” with Simphouse Van Houten.

Exactly. It was a dream so it's fine ;)

OMG! there are people in this world who really want to see March having sex!!!

Back
Top Bottom