I have found oxygen mask 3d model - I need help

rrowerroxygen

Reactions
With one guy help I have found I guess great 3d model of oxygen mask.
Maybe somebody could use this model and add to VAM as a (cloth category) ?

There is no medical fetish object for VAM, no masks, no gas mask, ventilators, rebreather bags. Maybe somebody could do this. It could be nice and useful for medical scenes.
This one is nice as well

and some more...

thx

you picked all paid assets or just previews

you need to filter Licenses to be CC-BY and maybe someone will do it. nobody will do the ones you posted unless they buy them for you

1673562281306.png

but this first mask is not expensive (4$)
Somebody could use it in medical scenes, maybe next add to paid scene for example.

I have found free assets, medical kit contain oxygen mask as well

From the license of these sketchfab items:

"What is forbidden?
You may not use the 3D asset in a way that allows others to use or access the 3D asset as a stand-alone file"

If someone were to buy these assets and import them as clothing, it would be illegal for them to share those files with you or anybody else.

They certainly could not be posted on the hub.

Note that this applies not only to the paid assets you link, but also the free ones. The license for the turbosquid asset you link in the post above this one says this in the license:

"Distribution in Games and Software: This is allowed for most uses (including games made with Unity and Unreal) so long as the 3D files are part of a larger creation and not in an open format which would allow others access to the underlying 3D Model’s data. Giving away the 3D Model file itself is not allowed."

There is no way for a user to share Vam assets without giving others access to the underlying model data.

This is true of assets (free or paid) from just about every asset store on the internet.

Last edited:
From the license of these sketchfab items:

"What is forbidden?
You may not use the 3D asset in a way that allows others to use or access the 3D asset as a stand-alone file"

If someone were to buy these assets and import them as clothing, it would be illegal for them to share those files with you or anybody else.

They certainly could not be posted on the hub.

Note that this applies not only to the paid assets you link, but also the free ones. The license for the turbosquid asset you link in the post above this one says this in the license:

"Distribution in Games and Software: This is allowed for most uses (including games made with Unity and Unreal) so long as the 3D files are part of a larger creation and not in an open format which would allow others access to the underlying 3D Model’s data. Giving away the 3D Model file itself is not allowed."

There is no way for a user to share Vam assets without giving others access to the underlying model data.

This is true of assets (free or paid) from just about every asset store on the internet.
the clothing asset does not give access to the 3D model. Just like assetbundle. I doubt that using this in VAM would violate the license

the clothing asset does not give access to the 3D model. Just like assetbundle. I doubt that using this in VAM would violate the license

i never tried it but can't you just reopen the assetbundle in unity and grab the 3d model? if so then packaging it as an assetbundle is not much different than putting the asset in a .zip imo

i never tried it but can't you just reopen the assetbundle in unity and grab the 3d model? if so then packaging it as an assetbundle is not much different than putting the asset in a .zip imo
Ha! you can always grab a 3d model in any game. And you can also get the source codes, bypass the protection and much more. But if we consider it based on this position, then the models cannot be used at all. It is impossible to get a mesh from assetbundle without using third-party programs.
And no, you can't just open the assetbundle in unity, you need to unpack it using special programs

Back
Top Bottom