I hate this infectious Anus-Push.Pull morph

epi.noah

Featured Contributor
Reactions
  • It comes with the scenes or the morph packages that are required by downloaded scenes.
  • Thus gets downloaded whenever you download all missing dependencies from the hub.
  • It saves itself to the appearance presets you save.
  • You check the look that you've spent ages crafting, it has a horrible butthole that sticks out like a tongue.
First-world problems, am I right?

Open the morphs tab. Find it. Find what package brought it back to life this time. Disable that package in the package manager.

Who knows which one patient zero is 😄
The morph is in multiple packages that I had to disable by hand. I didn't have to disable EasyMoan.

• anuby.bigsisy_skinw
  • Bob Nothing.anade2049
  • Bob Nothing.Aphrodite
  • Bob Nothing.Girlfriend
  • Bob Nothing.Sara
  • Damarmau.Clara_remix
  • Damarmau.DAMAR_morphs
  • Damarmau.Lilys_Throne
  • UJVAM.3TOP_JUKUJO
  • VamBam.Medicalroom
  • vamX

These have it. It's under "Auto" (custom/atom/person/morphs/female_genitalia/auto) so it just gets in there...

haha, Your list gave me mild panic attack. I remember looking at Damaramau's morph pack, rushed to check my addon package folder seems i didn't download it. whew

• It comes with the scenes or the morph packages that are required by downloaded scenes.
  • Thus gets downloaded whenever you download all missing dependencies from the hub.
  • It saves itself to the appearance presets you save.
  • You check the look that you've spent ages crafting, it has a horrible butthole that sticks out like a tongue.
First-world problems, am I right?

Open the morphs tab. Find it. Find what package brought it back to life this time. Disable that package in the package manager.
ah, it's AnusOpenDeep-c33b7dc6 Anus-Push.Pull, you can search it in the vam cache/PackaJSON folder with any program that can search though multiple files to find text (I use total commander for this). then you can edit the var files that include that damn morph by deleting the vmb + vmi files from the "infected" VARs . I't pretty much the same with the male genital automorph "ag2_m_openxxl".

Last edited:
That's odd. I have some of those scenes, but I do not have that morph sowing up enabled all the time. No auto directory in my folders.

Back
Top Bottom