• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question How to use Embody or Passenger to create poses?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
I was thinking it would be easy to use a possession plugin like Embody or Passenger to make and save some poses but upon searching I haven't found the best way to do this. Ideally it would be helpful to assign a "Save Pose" option to one of the buttons on my Quest 2 so while I'm in the atoms body I can strike a pose and click a button on my hand controller that freezes the action and saves the pose, also allowing me to get the thumbnail image. Right now if I get into a pose I lose it as my hands move back to the UI to click save pose and take the thumbnail. Has anyone ever figure out how to do this or is it not possible?

There's a option to unset Embody as active if going to Edit mode, and there's a option on VaM settings to change to edit mode when clicking the button that opens the UI. This combined should be enough to free yourself from the pose to save it.
You can also consider the keybindings plugin and work out something there.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom