• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question How to create an ELASTIC DILDO?

cenXaur

Reactions
Twitter
cenxaur
Hello Guys!
I've been wondering how to create an elastic dildo.
Let's say we have a 3D mesh which looks like a dildo. I can import this mesh into Unity and then export it as an assetbundle.
Then I can easily use it as an CUA object in VaM.
I tried to figure out how to tweak the mesh in Unity so it behaved like an elastic rubber dildo.
I guess I will have to add an armature to the mesh and then somehow have to add script which would do the spring simulation of the bones from the armature.
Maybe It could be done simpler but I'm not sure. I'm novice..

Are there any suggestions, how to do the elastic dildo properly?

Yes, you on the right way. You must make the mesh, then create bones and set weights, and then set phisics in Unity. If you want see how it's working, check my dildos.

Thank you Molmark! Your dildos look perfect and they behave elastically. But I must say I'm completly lost. I can't find any good tutorial on how to set up the physics for a bendable object. There are some tutorials on how to create ropes in Unity but that's not it.
Maybe it has something to do with so called "Spring Joints" in Unity?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Molmark, may I ask if the a single part (like your dildo) already with bones.
Is it necessary to set the joint (I think its between objects ) to work elatic in VAM?

Upvote 0
Hi Molmark, may I ask if the a single part (like your dildo) already with bones.
Is it necessary to set the joint (I think its between objects ) to work elatic in VAM?
Hi! No, it works immediately as soon as you add an object to the scene. Moreover, you will not be able to configure joints using Vam, you need Unity for it

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom