• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question How to clone / copy a button including all actions?

VamBlaster

Reactions
Is there a way to copy or clone a button that includes all the actions that define the button?

I'm currently using CLONE.CS plugin and this helps with cloning the button, but only the skin (color). It doesn't copy the actions within the button, or even remotely close to the same location (I like to group my buttons together).

The way I use buttons for example is that one button is for doggystyle, another for missionary, etc... Each button will have about 8-10 sets of actions that includes setting up the pose, triggering sex helper start animation, cycleforce, etc..

Ideally I want to be able to copy a button and just change what I need. Instead, I have to rebuilt each button's action list and that can be quite time consuming. Is there an easier way to do this?

Back
Top Bottom