Question How to best simulate a line of powder being snorted?

Reactions
As the title states, how might I pull this off? I know in theory that I could use thousands of little white sphere atoms, but that would take forever to animate, as well as (probably) load. But aside from that I'm clueless. Have any assets been released that might do a mediocre~decent job?

Anything helps, thanks in advance

You could in theory do it with textures and timeline. You would need a defuse texture and normal map (to make it look 3d), to put on a flat surface like an ISCube and also an alpha texture surrounding it. You could then add the cube alpha texture as a trigger target in timeline and animate its offset so it sweeps across the defuse texture making it disappear. You would then need to animate the person doing the snort motion at the same time as it disappears.

Upvote 0
Ooh, I think I understand what you're saying - I had no idea that the texture offsets could even be animated. I'll have to try this out, thanks so much!

Upvote 0
DillDoe created cash assets that also contains cocaine lines as bonus, animated and static.
Maybe you can use that, hide static asset and show animated one while playing snorting animation?

Download.assetbundle (under CC BY-NC-SA):

Dude, yes! I knew I remembered seeing a coke asset posted somewhere a few years ago, but by the time I went to download it the link was gone. Thanks so much for sharing!

Upvote 0
I remembered seeing a coke asset posted somewhere a few years ago, but by the time I went to download it the link was gone.
Old reddit vamscenes content is mostly gone, removed either by bots, mods or creators.
You can try restoring it via reveddit, just add "ve" inside url. :whistle:

But if content was removed from mega/patreon/etc, than you can't do much about it.
In this case asset is still hosted. :)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom