Question How do you walk and move in VR and Interact with the Girl?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
I used to have VamX, you could embody an actual character but that kind of wasn't good cause he had a big body and i couldn't see the girl at all, there would be a way to hide the male guy. I dot have VamX anymore. and also it actually took a lot of memory and stuff, it didn't work with McGrubber framerateControl no matter what i did either.

So now i'm using Vam by itself. How do you move around a scene in VR in a somewhat natural way( or do you have to fly? or is there a away to walk) and how do you interact with the GIrls? Are there many plugiins to make them interactive? And are there Sexual animations or at least kissing hugging etc animated positions around?

Short answer: VaM by itself does not have any sort of animated walking capability, without numerous plugins and setup. By default you just "fly" around. All interactions need to be added into a scene one at a time. So anything like hugging and kissing like you mentioned, are all things that people had to animate and add various collision related actions, that would result in animations being played, that were built from the ground up by a user.

The only thing you can do in a out-of-box situation, is enable VR Hands under User Preferences -> VR2. Basic collision will be doable out of the box, but nothing will happen other then looking like your bumping into things without any response from the character.

VaM by itself, is very much just an Engine. Think of it like a very interactive Unity. Or game/video development software.
It only becomes a simulator or game, after tons of work. So if your looking for something quick to hop into like a game, you will want to stick to User Made Scenes from the Hub, or return to VamX, as that was the purpose behind VamX; to make Vam into something more of a game.

Upvote 0
You can use things like the ui assist plugin to setup a button on your wrist that you can assign toggles too - a good setup i use has a button to load in a blank character, another to load a preset with embody and other things setup on it, and two more buttons to toggle "hold" and "free" on pos/rot for hips and feet. This way, i can quickly load a blank "person" into a scene, load embody into it, and then take control of it and toggle its feet off so i can move (ghostly floating).
As for moving the other atoms in the scenes, havent found a way to do that. Be nice to have a plugin that makes em switch poses or animate or whatnot - i tried a plugin called idleposer - that lets you do alot, but ive not the patience to spend too long on it - but i can recommend it highly.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom