• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question How do You play VaM in Desktop Mode with the Girl Looking at You?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
Can you have Hands the way you can in VR? and in VR you can grab her limbs or body and pull it, rotate it, move it. Can you do that in Desktop mode?
I just started and decided i'll play on Desktop mode now and forever i guess cause i dont have a powerful computer and i cant do it through VR. Even i tried MacGruber Essentials FrameRate thing to limit it down to low but when in VR it said the plugin doesn't support VR. So i just give up. My computer can't handle using this game in VR. Kind of can't handle even in nonVR except in nonVR, in Desktop MacGruber's plugin does work and i can play fine.

Can you have Hands the way you can in VR? and in VR you can grab her limbs or body and pull it, rotate it, move it. Can you do that in Desktop mode?
I just started and decided i'll play on Desktop mode now and forever i guess cause i dont have a powerful computer and i cant do it through VR. Even i tried MacGruber Essentials FrameRate thing to limit it down to low but when in VR it said the plugin doesn't support VR. So i just give up. My computer can't handle using this game in VR. Kind of can't handle even in nonVR except in nonVR, in Desktop MacGruber's plugin does work and i can play fine.
I think you need to download the “Gaze” plugin. It will make the head and eyes align to your position.

Upvote 0
  • The FrameRate plugin is for reducing your frame rate, if your PC is too powerful. Also it can pause VaM when it does not have window focus. In Desktop mode that can make sense to reduce power usage as well as noise/heat levels, especially when editing scenes and using other power hungry applications in parallel (Unity, Blender, Daz, DaVinci Resolve, ...). Also helpful for video recording to achieve a stable frame rate.
  • As indicated by upwardpuddle, having the character look at you can be done by using a "Gaze" plugin, which controls head rotation. If you want a quick win, I recommend dropping my "Life" plugin (Life.cslist) onto the character, which adds breathing and includes a variant of Gaze as well. Also add AcidBubbles Glance plugin for eye movement.
  • You can move/rotate limbs in Desktop mode just fine, but it's not like VR hands. It's made for editing scenes, not "playing".

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom