• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Hotel Play - Bondage

Scenes Hotel Play - Bondage 1

DarkFantasy

Reactions
Patreon
DarkFantasyVAM
DarkFantasy submitted a new resource:

Hotel Play - Bondage - Mary has an eventful night!

** If you do not like bondage and sex then this is not for you!! ;)

Mary is on vacation in Las Vegas and receives a message from her master. One of his fellow masters, you, (whom she previously met after Nick took ownership of her), is also in town and would like to play. The message includes the time, hotel, and room number. You get to decide how she spends her night instead of the show she was planning on seeing!

Some notes:
FPS:
- Step 1: Turn the mirror off! I left it in the scene as...

Read more about this resource...

amazing scene! loved it.
Your asset bundle also has some amazing bondage frames! are you going to do anything with them? Can I use them in a scene I might put on Hub (free)?

amazing scene! loved it.
Your asset bundle also has some amazing bondage frames! are you going to do anything with them? Can I use them in a scene I might put on Hub (free)?

I am personally very open source minded so please, feel free to use, modify, improve and/or republish anything I do! I have posted, given away, or donated everything I have ever developed and created unless someone paid me for the work and I don't own the rights.

If you have other ideas or want anything at all please let me know. It is nice to get out of my own head and imagination every once in a while...

Back
Top Bottom