• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Hotel Fun

Paid Scenes Hotel Fun 28

VirtAmateur

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
VirtAmateur
Patreon
VirtAmateur
Hi, I've never tried paid content before but it looks amazing,I really want to try it out, how do I make this work?

Hi, I've never tried paid content before but it looks amazing,I really want to try it out, how do I make this work?
Hi, thanks! I'm not sure what you mean. But, in broad terms, you put the package in your AddOnPackages folder, download all dependencies and load the scene.. While in the scene there is a custom UI that lets you change positions. The only thing you wouldn't get is the camera angles, but you can control that in VR however you want or even in Desktop.

If you need more info you can hit me up on Discord VirtAmateur#5796 or ask here but I will take longer to reply ^^

Hi,

the screenshots and video snippet looks *Bravo*

It would be awesome if you could link all needed dependencies to the matching Sources ;D

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

And about dependencies, they are all hub-hosted, once you have the scene package it will be easy to get them. Doing a list is kind of a pain since only a few creators point to the actual download location in the meta.json.

I'd wish there was some way to get the links the hub finds automatically.

VirtAmateur updated Hotel Fun with a new update entry:

New positions.

Version 5:
  • Added 3 positions: "Floor Cowgirl", "Couch Sitting 2" and "Couch Sitting 3"
  • Added "allow change scale" toggle, you should leave this ON, it affects the size of the girl. For now, it only affects "Floor Cowgirl" as that works better with a smaller girl.

Read the rest of this update entry...

VirtAmateur updated Hotel Fun with a new update entry:

New positions.

• Added 3 new positions: "Bed Sitting 1", "Bed Sitting 2" and "Bed Sitting 3".
  • Added POV camera view, some have the guy's face too close to her so I chose some other sexy angle.
  • Fixed some other stuff, including double penetration sounds and broken animations.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom