Hey There Kitty

Scenes Hey There Kitty

theman35435

Reactions
theman35435 submitted a new resource:

Hey There Kitty - Sex Scene containing HJ BJ doggy and missionary positions

This is my first scene be chill guys. If anything doesn't seem right lmk

Saleslady at a car dealer is desperate to make a sale and is willing to do anything to get buyers to purchase.

Fully seamless sex scenes including HJ, BJ, Doggystyle and missionary available in free cam or first person

Read more about this resource...

help guys i don't know why so many dependencies are showing up alot of them are unused or unnecessary for the scene. Someone please teach me how to delete unused dependencies

help guys i don't know why so many dependencies are showing up alot of them are unused or unnecessary for the scene. Someone please teach me how to delete unused dependencies

thanks for these guys, imma take a read. So once i clean it up how do i post an update to the scene

Pardon the dependencies guys I honestly have no idea how to remove the unused ones even after reading guides and I've also tried deleting unused var from my addonpackages folder but to the same results. If anyone wanna go ahead and clean up the var file feel free

To update the file, you will have to select edit from the resource page and reupload the new file. No need to delete it.
To clean up your scene, hmmmmm, lets start with the models.
set them to default, both of them morph clothing hair the whole works, They may be feeding off another scene. So if you opened a scene and import your model do a quick edit and save it as a preset vam will be referencing that scene which will add it to the dependency reference (also if you got the model from another scene that add to the list). If you saved anything from another scene and added it to yours, the scene you got it from adds to the list also and on and on it goes.

The button that leads to the Anal position is named something like "Let go" but should probably just say "Anal"

Back
Top Bottom