Help find a Morph to fix a body "cavity" issue

BStarG2

Reactions
Hi.

So I'm trying to create my own custom female, but I envision the character as a 'Bodybuilder' type.

I do like - in general - the "default" Bodybuilder Female Morphs (2 of them), namely: 1) Bodybuilder Size and 2) Bodybuilder Details

However...

Maxing both (or even just one... but it's worse with both) results in one heck of a gaping hole in the character's chest, or more precisely the mid / low section of the sternum right smack between the breasts. The morphing / resulting physiology IS good, otherwise. That's why I'd like to use both of those Bodybuilder Morphs as my "base", and then with more Morphs I'll keep on shaping more accurately to what I have in mind for her.

Pictures to help visualize what I mean:

(from left to right, without Morphs, 1 out of 2 Morphs applied, and both Morphs applied)

Alright so what am I asking for?

Well, I'm asking for help finding a specific Morph (if there's any?) that perhaps could fix that specific ' hole ' issue and not change anything else (or very little else) around that area.

I did look for Sternum in the Morphs research field, but none of the Sternum Morphs fix it. I also checked all my Morphs in the ' Chest ' category... still, nothing in there to fix it. The problem is I have literally more than 2,000 'pages' (tabs) of Female Morphs. I cannot for the life of me go through each and every single tabs manually moving sliders one by one until I pick the 'right one' in probably 5,000 years from now. It's just humanly impossible.

Maybe with some pure and simple chance, someone reading this having come across this 'issue' and having found a fix for it before will be able to help (that's basically what I'm counting on right now).

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom