• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Five Girls - Infinity Mode

Scenes Five Girls - Infinity Mode 3

@mlbloom
i dont know if you will read this but here is a strategy you could try

you could try this:
make a new folder inside the VAM "ADDON Temp" or "ADDON Backup" or some other name
and move ALL addons there (this should not take long since you only move directory entries not the real file data)
now move half of them back to the addon folder -> test if the scene works
if scene doesnt work you have the problematic VAR inside your addons folder -> remove half of them and repeat checking
if scene works move all the VARs back to the Temp folder and move the other half into the ADDONS folder ...
and so on and on till you find the VAR thats causing it
i think you get the idea - always half till you find it
IF it is caused by a VAR file ..
but keep in mind that its maybe more then one VAR :|

I would also recommend to cleanup your addons folder .. it must take forever to start VAM :|

i am kind of curious about what causes this weird issue

P.S. when you moved all addons to the "backup" folder you should also try to run the scene with no other addons in the folder and see if its an addon or the game client itself causing it

I'd even start with any old versions of the addon packages that I used in my scenes. There might be a conflict occurring with an old version messing around with something. Not entirely sure what could cause that, but I know that I've run into really weird issues before and if you've been around for 3 years, I think that puts you in the pre-var camp like me, which means your addons may be all over the place. Before we had the simplicity of VAR files, that dir got messy in a hurry! I ended up having to totally start fresh because I had half a dozen copies of things like morphs. It was a real pain!

@cjay777xb mlbloom was able to sort out this issue with a clean install of VaM. Can you try that as well. I still want to keep an eye on this in case there's any chance it's something on my end. Thanks!

Thank you for a fantastic scene. Great work! Although I feel I am only scratching the surface here. I am new and just tinkering around pushing buttons and stuff. No idea how to customize all that stuff even more, edit mode still scares me a bit :) .

Thank you for a fantastic scene. Great work! Although I feel I am only scratching the surface here. I am new and just tinkering around pushing buttons and stuff. No idea how to customize all that stuff even more, edit mode still scares me a bit :) .
You are very welcome my friend. Glad to hear you're having a good time! Just be patient and Vam will become easier bit by bit over time. Thank you so much for reaching out! :)

Back
Top Bottom