• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Five Girls - Infinity Mode

Scenes Five Girls - Infinity Mode 3

ascorad

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
rad_asco
Patreon
ascorad
ascorad submitted a new resource:

Haley - Infinity Mode - Enjoy Haley while you control the speed, position, and grand finale plus bonus cinematic mode!

Enjoy Haley in an all new mode that's designed with VAMLaunch in mind—when you want to keep the ride going at just the right speed!
View attachment 181184
  • Control her speed to your liking with the built-in slider
  • Change her position (as always)
  • Control when her orgasm animation is triggered
  • BONUS Cinematic mode included!
This is a custom sex-only version of Haley's...

Read more about this resource...

Haley starts to look really interesting she feels like a really crazy toon

Man lets merge this with the Sonic Stage and we gonna kill every Computer leting the Crowd watching Haley having Fun ;)

a bit shity that we lose control functions in cinematic mode

NWL ?

Geez no respect

Haley really wants to feel everything Good Girl

Makes you Hard how she pushes herself so hard down with that extra force

Hmm i guess Haley and Asian Guy want to tell you something ascorad

I think the craziest idea would to place the 2nd guy on his left leg close to his tigh so he could enjoy her to in some really crazy not yet ever seen DP configuration ;)

and for the reverse cowgirl pose right on the stomach tough frontal cowgirl double VAG with her hmmm i would say better anal from behind holding himself also on the handholdtops while moving with her

Last edited:
a bit shity that we lose control functions in cinematic mode
I appreciate the feedback (y) Since it's still in beta comments like these help me get an idea of what people would like to see improvements in. I have a version with a functioning menu in cinematic, but it has two serious drawbacks. 1) it's completely unusable in VR because it has to be so close to the camera (otherwise the buttons clip through the body at various points) and 2) the menu has a hard time staying completely in line with the camera view. It jitters around in certain points, has a hard time staying lined up with the view, and just plain looks terrible. I'm working on finding a better solution that keeps both desktop and VR users in mind, as the two experiences can be very different and I don't want a completely separate scene for each.

ascorad updated Haley - Infinity Mode with a new update entry:

Version 2.6 Release

Hey everyone! Version 2.6 includes some new features!

Now featuring Keybinds for quickly performing your favorite functions!
SPACE: CINEMATIC MODE
CTRL+H: SHOW/HIDE THIS INFO
CTRL+L: TOGGLE VAMLAUNCH
CTRL+1: FACE FRONT
CTRL+2: FACE BACK
CTRL+3: SIDE SQUAT
CTRL+4: SIDE STAND
CTRL+HOME: RESET VIEW
CTRL+END: START ORGASM

You can turn them on and off if needed with the new KEYBINDS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ascorad updated Haley - Infinity Mode with a new update entry:

Version 2.8 Release

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ADDED!
  • You can now adjust the female control node up and down as well as front to back to assist with using your own custom looks! Use the sliders labeled in RED below to line your own looks up for optimal penetration. These changes are persistent through orgasm animation and position change. NOTE: using the reset button will return the position...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I still like the original. I do miss the sound and lighting in the background. Can always add a cam-mode to the orginal :)

I still like the original. I do miss the sound and lighting in the background. Can always add a cam-mode to the orginal :)
I'm thinking about doing that. Initially I wanted them to be kind of their own thing and possibly go their own directions, but I've had several people ask about adding the cinematic mode to the original, so I'll probably do that. Thanks for the feedback! :D

@FurrDreamVR can you confirm that the KEYBINDINGS button on the menu is green? Also, you'll need the plugin that allows for custom keybinds in-game. You can check in the packages menu from the main VAM UI (the button that looks like a cube/box). Check hub for missing packages and see if that helps. The one you need is JaxZoa.SimpleKeybindActions.6. Let me know if this works for you!

@FurrDreamVR can you confirm that the KEYBINDINGS button on the menu is green? Also, you'll need the plugin that allows for custom keybinds in-game. You can check in the packages menu from the main VAM UI (the button that looks like a cube/box). Check hub for missing packages and see if that helps. The one you need is JaxZoa.SimpleKeybindActions.6. Let me know if this works for you!
I made clean install of all listed plugins - and all worked :) somehow some of older versions of plugins interfered and keybindings was not working :)
For now i got one more problem with scene - when you save it , body of Haley drops forward and you cant do anything with it, only press reset . also reset itself not working properly - you need to move position sliders in some different position before reposition of her model works correctly .
Btw i added for myself additional control of animation speed on keybings - because to make scene interesting it is totally needed :)
Also if you can add eye control it will be superb :)
Lastly after i change position from frontal - almost always penis not properly fits in vagina . not sure what can cause it .
Also i will suggest to make this scene pure gold - add control over vammoan . sometimes she moan too much on interactive mode , and adding manual control over it will make this scene must have for any custom char for showcasing :)
Btw i patroned you from my patron acc ^___^

I made clean install of all listed plugins - and all worked :) somehow some of older versions of plugins interfered and keybindings was not working :)
For now i got one more problem with scene - when you save it , body of Haley drops forward and you cant do anything with it, only press reset . also reset itself not working properly - you need to move position sliders in some different position before reposition of her model works correctly .
Btw i added for myself additional control of animation speed on keybings - because to make scene interesting it is totally needed :)
Also if you can add eye control it will be superb :)
Lastly after i change position from frontal - almost always penis not properly fits in vagina . not sure what can cause it .
Also i will suggest to make this scene pure gold - add control over vammoan . sometimes she moan too much on interactive mode , and adding manual control over it will make this scene must have for any custom char for showcasing :)
Btw i patroned you from my patron acc ^___^
Use the freeze physics checkbox, then save. It's something that happens with animation patterns during the act of saving. Trust me, I feel you with how annoying it is. And, there's a way that I could do it with LogicBricks instead of animation patterns, but right now there's a weird issue where myself and several other creators have seen where dependencies on LogicBricks refuse to show up as hub hosted and have to be downloaded manually. Trying to prevent people from having to do that until it's fixed. But yeah, just freeze motion/animation with the checkbox first and then save. Let me know if that fixes it for you

Also I don't think I ever explicitly said this before, but clicking the text above the up/down and front/back sliders will reset them back to their default position!

@mlbloom I take criticism (both positive and negative) to heart and I try very hard to make sure that everyone is able to enjoy what I share. Your review makes it clear that you are frustrated, and based on what you have experienced I would be too! The last thing I want is for you to feel like you aren't being heard or taken seriously. I'm certain we can figure this out together, so let's do that :)

This issue with the girls not moving happens only with my scenes, is that correct? It's definitely a weird issue but if it has anything to do with how I have built my scenes I want to help you resolve it for sure. Is there any way that you could capture some video for me so I can see exactly what it looks like? Preferably right at scene start.

Also, do other effects/animations play in the other scenes I've shared? This particular scene doesn't have any music, but what about my other scenes? Do you hear music? Do lights/background animations play out normally?

Last edited:
@mlbloom Can you check and see if the "freeze physics" checkbox is checked for the female character? The only way I've been able to reproduce what you've described is if I check that box. When I do that, the animated nodes move, but the character does not. This should not be checked by default for the scene, so there may be something in your config that's setting it, if that ends up being the case. Please let me know what you come up with so we can get this working for you :)

@mlbloom
you are having strange issues with your client for sure .. maybe the vars got corrupted or something nobody can explain happend to your client..
All of ascorads scenes run nicely on my machine. (and on those of thousands of other users..)

You could try to delete ascorads files in your addons folder and download them again. maybe that will solve your problem OR
preferable option: make a fresh install into another folder and try again.

I can only assure you this scene and all the others of ascorad work!

i cant think of any way a creater could cause this type of issues and detach the body nodes from the model ..
this stuff is handled by the game engine. nobody can do that.

@ascorad I'm having the same issue with all the versions of Infinity, Heads will Roll, and Armageddon. The models scenes all work fine though. I captured video of it happening and my settings if mlbloom didn't show you anything.

@ascorad I'm having the same issue with all the versions of Infinity, Heads will Roll, and Armageddon. The models scenes all work fine though. I captured video of it happening and my settings if mlbloom didn't show you anything.
Please share it with me. I had no idea this was happening to anyone. Also, please check and make sure that the "freeze physics" checkbox is not checked. That's the only way I was able to reproduce the issue anything like what was described. Thanks in advance!

@cjay777xb last night I went through and installed a third copy of VaM totally vanilla, downloaded the scene, and didn't have any issues. I really don't know what could be causing it but I suspect it's something conflicting in a very peculiar way. If possible, can you try a completely clean install of VaM and see if you still have the problem? That might help us narrow down what could be causing it.

Back
Top Bottom