• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

HairLetLoose

Plugins HairLetLoose 1.0.1

everlaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

HairLetLoose - Lets gravity have more effect on hair when the head is tilted.

HairLetLoose controls hair main rigidity, tip rigidity and style cling in real time based on the angle of the person's head. The further away the head angle is from "right way up", the more freely the hair will flow.

In the UI you can customize
  • the angles at which hair is least and most rigid - lower limit and upper limit angles, respectively
  • physics at the lower limit and physics at the upper limit

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

THANKS! That is really GREAT, I was waiting for this a long time.
I tried it with prestigitis hair 20191213 and the hair was a little bit 'pumping'.
Can you please have a look at it.

THANKS! That is really GREAT, I was waiting for this a long time.
I tried it with prestigitis hair 20191213 and the hair was a little bit 'pumping'.
Can you please have a look at it.

Yeah, I just noticed this issue myself with a different hairstyle. Some hairstyles are not correctly added to the plugin. Will try to get this fixed soon!

everlaster updated HairLetLoose with a new update entry:

1.0.1: Bugfixes, ignore body hairs

• fixed issue with hairstyles not loading properly in the plugin when there are duplicates (either multiple var versions of the same hairstyle, or multiple copies from different sources)
  • the notification about painted rigidity having been disabled is now shown correctly in the plugin UI
  • the plugin now ignores all hairstyles that have the following Region tags: "genital", "arms", "full body", "legs", "torso"
    • if you notice some body hair being recognized by the plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've been using this plugin since released—many thanks for this and all your other amazing work!—and every time I save a scene containing it am returned this error msg in the log:

!> Exception during Store of plugin#53_HairLetLoose.Script: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, HairLetLoose.ActiveHairSim>.get_Item (string) <0x001c5>
at HairLetLoose.HairSimHandler.GetSelectedControlUid () <0x0004c>
at HairLetLoose.Script.GetJSON (bool,bool,bool) <0x00061>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Atom.DMD<Atom..Store> (Atom,SimpleJSON.JSONArray,bool,bool) <0x00c93>

It's of course a minor/trivial annoyance, and one which I've been meaning to report to for some time, but there you go.

In any event, many thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom