• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Gwin Cerbin

Assets Gwin Cerbin 2

Norm

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Norm submitted a new resource:

Gwin Cerbin - Experiment with UnityAssetVamifier

⊶  ⊷

Gwin Cerbin
Two rooms, two floors

Experiment with plugin NoStage3.UnityAssetVamifier.20
Rooms specially adapted and customized for the UnityAssetVamifier plugin. This gives ample opportunities for customizing the environment, simple lighting setup with deep shadows.
As a result, your character will harmoniously fit into such an environment.

I am inspired...

Read more about this resource...

This is such an amazing work. It looks perfect. To bad it's PC licensed. I would have made some mocaps for it.

This is such an amazing work. It looks perfect. To bad it's PC licensed. I would have made some mocaps for it.
Thank you for drawing attention to this!
This is an unfortunate mistake, it was late and I chose the wrong license.
In the near future there will be an update, of course, the license must be FC.

Did you see there is a way to get lighting/shadows to work without vamifier plugin now? I believe @hazmhox covers it in his tutorial (section on fixing shadows).

Did you see there is a way to get lighting/shadows to work without vamifier plugin now? I believe @hazmhox covers it in his tutorial (section on fixing shadows).

To be honest, I did not read this manual, but now I have.
And I can say that I made a mistake in the names of prefabs using these symbols ➊ ➋ ))
As for shadows, I'm not sure but I think I tried using this shadow library once. I abandoned it due to a serious drop in fps on my PC.
I'll experiment again, maybe it's a different shadow library.

Ok I need to talk about this. This might be the best VAM room setup I've seen. I have no idea how you did the lighting but is perfect. The model looks stunning in desktop and VR. And the performance is butter smooth. I dropped a mocap in it of a girl dancing and the perspective blew me away. This is just perfect. I will for sure make an animation pack for this and also make some free animations for it to post on the hub. I also played violin while watching the girl...perfection. What time period would you say the room is?

What time period would you say the room is?
As planned by the authors, this is the Middle Ages, they have not even invented firearms. But this is fantasy, I think these locations have nothing to do with reality.
However, I used a real fresco on the second floor from 1411-1416, it is from the castle of La Manta.
And the style of the interior is reminiscent of the Gothic.

As planned by the authors, this is the Middle Ages, they have not even invented firearms. But this is fantasy, I think these locations have nothing to do with reality.
However, I used a real fresco on the second floor from 1411-1416, it is from the castle of La Manta.
It's amazing. I might put the pool pack on hold and actually do the animations for this for the 1st of the month. Any requests ?

I don't know. It just feels like a real place. It looks very good in VR. And it looks very clear. Great work indeed.

It's amazing. I might put the pool pack on hold and actually do the animations for this for the 1st of the month. Any requests ?
Well, as an idea, Yennefer uses magic to entertain herself while waiting for Geralt's return.
There's a lot of room for invention here :)
Maybe flying cucumbers or eggplants that touch her body or just some kind of energy caressing her bud.

To be honest, I did not read this manual, but now I have.
And I can say that I made a mistake in the names of prefabs using these symbols ➊ ➋ ))
As for shadows, I'm not sure but I think I tried using this shadow library once. I abandoned it due to a serious drop in fps on my PC.
I'll experiment again, maybe it's a different shadow library.

Yup, special chars might be extremely problematic when you start to code (especially with strange encoding like these).

About the shadows, you should not experiment a drop in performances. A super tiny one maybe (like 1 or 2 fps), but you should not have your framerate divided by two if that's what you mean.
It is the exact same lib as VaM, you should have no perf difference than using vamifier : )

Yup, special chars might be extremely problematic when you start to code (especially with strange encoding like these).

About the shadows, you should not experiment a drop in performances. A super tiny one maybe (like 1 or 2 fps), but you should not have your framerate divided by two if that's what you mean.
It is the exact same lib as VaM, you should have no perf difference than using vamifier : )
Unfortunately, vamifier also significantly affects the FPS. Not sure which is better.
Vamifier also has many other issues that have stopped me from using it in the past. But vamifier also has advantages, for example, hue adjustment, color of glare from light sources, gloss. And I also like that you can adjust the strength of the skybox, it's useful.
You can radically change the color of the interior and furniture, now you have a white bed, and then black, whatever you like.
I will compare, one interior and two approaches - the shadow library against vamifier.

P.S.
I will no longer use signs in prefab names.

Hi Guys. I can not understand how to remove or rearange items in this room. For example how I can remove candles? Thanks in advance

Hi Guys. I can not understand how to remove or rearange items in this room. For example how I can remove candles? Thanks in advance

Hi
Check the assets, maybe they have "Allow Possess/Grab" disabled, maybe they are blocked from moving.

BlancNoir_1.png

Back
Top Bottom