AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Actress Emma S Lookalike - Emma S Lookalike

Lookalike of Gwen Stacey aka Emma Stone.
This is the first model i made using a different skin texture than the one created by facegen for the body so Credits to Riddler for Skin Textures. The face is the usual facegen texture which i blended with the body texture from riddler . Enjoy.

View attachment 107794View attachment 107795View attachment 107796View attachment 107797View attachment 107798[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Just adding here a note on one of the dependencies, the Riddler skin 8K. Apparently the only thing used on that package is the genitals diffuse texture, and the 4K version also has one. It's a 400 MB download that can be avoided.

Thanks again for sharing; it's the best ES I've seen so far and it's free :love:

Just adding here a note on one of the dependencies, the Riddler skin 8K. Apparently the only thing used on that package is the genitals diffuse texture, and the 4K version also has one. It's a 400 MB download that can be avoided.

Thanks again for sharing; it's the best ES I've seen so far and it's free :love:
Agreed 100% , i got lazy and only intended to use the 4K textures but when i saw the 8K depend i couldnt be bothered to track down and change .
My bad , i do try to keep depends low as possible so probably should have changed it. Thanks for the heads up , i will probably update it now as you tracked down the 8K texture for me Lol.

Now updated , thanks atani for the heads up ;)

looks fantastic, nice work!
Just a tip, I'd edit the real name out if i were you, it's gonna get indexed by google and could lead to unnecessary drama for vam

Back
Top Bottom