• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Guys junk still shows slightly when adding pants and shorts

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
When I add pants or shorts to a nude guy I still see a slight outline of his balls hanging between his legs. It's like a dotted or pixelated outline of the balls. The cock is hidden just fine. Is there another trick I'm supposed to do when adding pants or shorts to a guy so his complete package remains totally hidden?

Go into "customization" for that clothing item, go to the "adjustments" tab and check "hide anatomy".

Go into "customization" for that clothing item, go to the "adjustments" tab and check "hide anatomy".

Disable Anatomy was already checked for the blue jeans I added and I still saw his balls slightly outlined as hair/dots/pixels.

Or adjust the collision distance/surface distance in the clothings physic tab.

I'm not sure what you mean by "clothes physics" tab since I could not find anything labeled as that. If you meant the clothing item customization button that DJ mentioned, there is the ability to adjust the surface offset but that just made the jeans bigger and baggier, the balls outline was still there. There is no option to adjust collision distance under that option.

I included a screengrab below.

Any other ideas?

jeans with ball outline.jpg

It would be a good idea to trigger the hair to "on" when undressing the pants for example, by UIbutton. And trigger the pants to "off" with the same action.

Thats the problem with a sandbox: its never plug and play. But once you get to know your stuff, sky's the limit. ;)

I'm experimenting for roughly 18 months now and finally I'm on a level where I understand how things work in a more complex way.
Theres a whole tutorial series on YT, check it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom