Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Groundhog Girls - MEGA LOOK PACK - 19 custom looks all in one place

❤❤❤❤❤ GROUNDHOG GIRLS MEGA PACK 🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
View attachment 391570
PHOTO LINEUP (left to right):
Teagan(TBD), Maybry(Prostitute), Lacey(TBD), Minka(Asian Massage), Elizabeth(TBD),
Zooey(TBD), Violett(Cheerleader), Kiki(Masseuse), Marina(Stripper), Emmy(BarGirl),
Arden(Hotel Girl), Jewel(Roulette Girl), Alana(Yoga), Faith(Nun), Stephanie(Ex...

Read more about this resource...

HOT FIX (server issue???):
Something is going on with Tomynator's hairpacks. The newer versions aren't showing up on the hub so a lot of the looks are loading without hair.
Maybe it's a server issue or maybe something worse, who knows.
Hopefully this resolves itself and the newer versions reappear, but if not, it looks like the correct versions can be downloaded externally from patreon page (Public Tier/free, CC-BY):
Tomynator.3_Pack_Hair.47.var
Tomynator.2023-Hair-Pack.35.var AND Tomynator.2024-Hair-Pack.12.var

Cheers indeed! Isn't Elizabeth the Latina model AKA "Chipotle girl" you posted earlier?

Cheers indeed! Isn't Elizabeth the Latina model AKA "Chipotle girl" you posted earlier?
Yeah, you caught me. That massive group shot kind of turned into a stress test for my system. I just kept adding looks until I didn't think my PC could take anymore. It was running like 1fps when I added the last one, and once I took that picture of all 19 of them I couldn't kick her out of the group then. Same with the one right next to her. She came from Beach Day. So, technically there's only 17 new looks. Busted!
BTW favorites?

I kind of like Faith, the Nun (pervert!). There are so many, I haven't given them all a proper shakedown cruise yet. Nice job on the scene. The only issue I have is that the T-pose animation activates the breast impact morphs, which I don't like. I set a trigger to put her in the default pose in addition to the animation. That fixed it.

I kind of like Faith, the Nun (pervert!). There are so many, I haven't given them all a proper shakedown cruise yet. Nice job on the scene. The only issue I have is that the T-pose animation activates the breast impact morphs, which I don't like. I set a trigger to put her in the default pose in addition to the animation. That fixed it.
Hmm. I'll take a look at that. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW the nun looks pretty good in her habit. One of the few scenes I actually made some progress on.
Nun.png

CheersMate updated Groundhog Girls - MEGA LOOK PACK with a new update entry:

Hair and more

Main Improvement:
HAIR --
Well, its been a few days and doesn't look like Tomynator's hair packs are coming back to the hub so I bundled the hair I'd used in the package. I thought I'd be smart and reference a lot of the hair from a single source, but when that source goes away unexpectedly I end up with a bunch of bald women. Some guys might like that, but I'm not one of them. They're all free and CC BY so here's Tomynator's patreon page and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shame Tomynator is gone, had a lot of nice hair, I can only guess they were removed for violating something

It turns out that vars on the hub that depend on Tomynator hair packs still work. If you click the download button, it downloads. My scenes still have hub hosted and all the download links work. What doesn't work is searching for them, or clicking on the item's page link.

Update: I used an empty, clean install to download one of my own packages. It all worked with Tomynator's hair packs and a T-shirt.

Last edited:
It turns out that vars on the hub that depend on Tomynator hair packs still work. If you click the download button, it downloads. My scenes still have hub hosted and all the download links work. What doesn't work is searching for them, or clicking on the item's page link.

Update: I used an empty, clean install to download one of my own packages. It all worked with Tomynator's hair packs and a T-shirt.
Good deal. When I tried it the other day on a clean install it screwed things up. First it downloaded old versions (like v7 instead of v35) then it created empty files with .latest.var extensions (instead of .35.var) and that's when everything started breaking because it didn't like not having a number before the .var. Glad they got at least that fixed. Either way, I've already updated this guy so if they disappear again I won't care but good to know for my other vars.

Good deal. When I tried it the other day on a clean install it screwed things up. First it downloaded old versions (like v7 instead of v35) then it created empty files with .latest.var extensions (instead of .35.var) and that's when everything started breaking because it didn't like not having a number before the .var. Glad they got at least that fixed. Either way, I've already updated this guy so if they disappear again I won't care but good to know for my other vars.
I noticed that error file with .latest in the name too. Typically, the tool will download whatever version is in the var, then offer to update. Maybe there's still a hub issue.

Edit: I just tried again on the scene with the hair pack and it worked fine. It downloaded what it needed OK.

Last edited:
CheersMate updated Groundhog Girls - MEGA LOOK PACK with a new update entry:

RenVR Skin Packs & minor improvements. Plus 2 more looks.

No existing looks were modified so anything referencing this package should now be affected. The changes here only add to existing (more looks and skins) and improve the functionality of the demo scene. If I did somehow break the expected behavior from v3 please let me know.

NEW SKIN OPTIONS:
All of the looks still use the built-in skins for faster loading, but I included presets (with buttons) for all of the variations of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom