• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Ground Pound

Scenes Ground Pound

AndrogyneEngine

Reactions
AndrogyneEngine submitted a new resource:

Ground Pound - Ground Pound Animation

Ground Pound animation. Make sure to have both High Quality Physics and Soft Body Physics on for both models in the beginning. After that, customize to your liking.

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Sidenote: The reference report warns me that my package uses MacGruber's LogicBricks plugin, which it definitely does not. And even if it does exist, I have not been able to find it.

I also recommend that you use other plugins such as Hazmhox's VamMoan or any other similar plugin for a bit...

Read more about this resource...

I fixed the dependency issues for you.
You should consider using VAR Manager to disable morphs from preloading, and creating morph presets for any morphs you need.
Also consider removing all older Wolverine333 files from your configuration, as they cause many issues.

Your scene updated with cleaned up references attached.

Attachments

• AndrogyneEngine.Ground_Pound.3.var
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Omg thanks! I've been wrestling for the longest time with figuring out how to remove some of the unused dependencies I seemed to have in my packages. I've gone into the file personally as well now to remove some more unused dependencies that showed up, so now it works well. I'll make sure you're credited as well for the cleanup of the package.

Thanks once again! 🤗

Omg thanks! I've been wrestling for the longest time with figuring out how to remove some of the unused dependencies I seemed to have in my packages. I've gone into the file personally as well now to remove some more unused dependencies that showed up, so now it works well. I'll make sure you're credited as well for the cleanup of the package.

Thanks once again! 🤗

You are welcome!

Back
Top Bottom