Going, Going, Gone

Plugins Going, Going, Gone

HAL9001

Reactions
HAL9001 submitted a new resource:

Going, Going, Gone - Plugin for making body parts transparent or disappear

This plugin is a remixed/salvaged/refactored version of the numerous plugins and scripts which are "around" that deal with making body parts disappear or transparent. The main difference is that this plugin is less "aggressive" in replacing shaders (= only when transparency or hiding is required) so that it can work together with plugins such as "Automatic Body Smoother" from Hunting Succubus.

The included scene demonstrates a few of the controls, there are more in the plugin settings...

Read more about this resource...

HAL9001 updated Going, Going, Gone with a new update entry:

Version 3: More Eye Reflection fixes

• Using the previous shader's values for alpha as minimum to avoid "popping" in of parts such as the tear line
  • Tear line and Eye Reflection have custom Render Queue values that are now not automatically overridden by the Global Render Queue slider
  • Eye Reflection RQ is now 2460 by default, so it is rendered after the scalp (before that, the scalp would make the reflection disappear)
  • Expanded the help text
  • Changed controllers of person to make her look less...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 3: Another Eye Reflection fix and some other improvements

• Using the previous shader's values for alpha as minimum to avoid "popping in" of parts such as the tear line
  • Tear line and Eye Reflection have custom Render Queue values that are now not automatically overridden by the Global Render Queue slider
  • Eye Reflection RQ is now 2460 by default, so it is rendered after the scalp (before that, the scalp would make the reflection disappear)
  • Expanded the help text
  • Changed controllers of person to make her look less...

Now also supporting Alpha Masks

V5 of the plugin now also supports the use of Alpha Masks to hide skin parts down to pixel level if needed.
See the description for instructions and likely compatibility issues when upgrading (if you have used Visibility settings)!
TLDR: You'll need HuntingSuccubus' "HideSkinByMask" plugin for the SkinHiderMask clothing that manages the Alpha Masks (but not the plugin that comes with...

Version 8: Hide the Man

One of my scenes required to hide the man, so I had to finally attack the long overdue problem that some body parts are rendered using multiple materials. The male model is a bit extreme as the Hip has 4 of them. So the code is now more flexible, and (not tested, though) should also work on futa.
Also, the UI now has global and group "Visible" shortcuts that quickly turn everything/groups on/off using a boolean. "Visibility" continues to be the three options On/Mask/Off.

(PS: if you are...

This plugin seemed like it would be the answer for me in regards to AnimeCelShader always force enabling scleras, but alas it did not work (despite having sclera as a visibility/etc option).

Any chance that could be fixed? I know that plugin in particular really doesn't play nice with a lot of things.

This plugin seemed like it would be the answer for me in regards to AnimeCelShader always force enabling scleras, but alas it did not work (despite having sclera as a visibility/etc option).

Any chance that could be fixed? I know that plugin in particular really doesn't play nice with a lot of things.
Do you have a link to that plugin? If it is to work at all, I need to know shader names that I could only get out of the plugin code, as well as the "aggressiveness" of any mechanisms replacing shaders in that plugin. And I can't find anything on the hub under AnimeCelShader...
Oh, wait... this one? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/anime-cell-effect.14510/ ?
If it's that one, I just had a look at the code, and it's aggressive, replacing any shader EVERY FRAME if it's not the correct one. Sorry, there is no way my plugin can play nicely with the cell shader, unless somebody (Hunting Succubus, cough, cough) edits that code to make it a bit more of a team player.

Do you have a link to that plugin? If it is to work at all, I need to know shader names that I could only get out of the plugin code, as well as the "aggressiveness" of any mechanisms replacing shaders in that plugin. And I can't find anything on the hub under AnimeCelShader...
Oh, wait... this one? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/anime-cell-effect.14510/ ?
If it's that one, I just had a look at the code, and it's aggressive, replacing any shader EVERY FRAME if it's not the correct one. Sorry, there is no way my plugin can play nicely with the cell shader, unless somebody (Hunting Succubus, cough, cough) edits that code to make it a bit more of a team player.

No worries, I had a feeling that would be the answer. Hunting-Succubus struggled getting the plugin to work properly with clothing alphas/decal textures... getting it to work somewhat in V4 but removing it in V5 in favor of improved shadow/highlight performance. I'm pretty sure the plugin also still has a significant memory leak.

It's still great for characters that don't have their eyeball sclera disabled by default (and who don't need alpha adjustments on clothing makeup/lashes/etc), but otherwise it's resource intensive and a hassle. Still grateful it's as functional as it is, especially since there's no alternative, but it definitely feels "unfinished."

Version 10 (Breaking Change!): No more Skin Hider plugin dependency

Thanks to the incentive from @AlienAxeMan, there is now no more dependency on the Skin Hider cloth/plugin, nor the need for the admittedly complicated setup of any Alpha Masks. Now you can simply use a standard black/white alpha mask by loading it in the UI using the buttons provided.
Warning: This is a breaking change as the plugin code structure has changed!!! Refer to the main plugin description for a way to easily upgrade your existing...

This plug-in is very useful to me, but is there a way to remove the shadow? Otherwise, it will always look strange. The model is gone but the shadow is still there.

This plug-in is very useful to me, but is there a way to remove the shadow? Otherwise, it will always look strange. The model is gone but the shadow is still there.
Hmmm, ture, that has annoyed me, too. Let's see... ...clackediclackediclack... Yes there is: v11

and the problems encountered have never been solved. Once the plugin is enabled, even when wearing clothes, the light can still pass through. How should this problem be solved?

and the problems encountered have never been solved. Once the plugin is enabled, even when wearing clothes, the light can still pass through. How should this problem be solved?
Sorry I don't understand your question/problem. Do you have screenshot or some more information about the problem?

Back
Top Bottom