"Glorious" Modern Public Toilet

Environments "Glorious" Modern Public Toilet

Download [19.48 MB]

Autica

Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Messages
3
Reactions
43
Autica submitted a new resource:

Modern Public Toilet - A realistic modern public restroom

Here's my first contribution to the hub/vam!
Please do let me know if I did anything wrong or you have any suggestions for future assets and scenes
I honestly forgot about this project but I decided I had to finish it so some parts of it might seem rushed.
I modeled and textured it all in Blender just for you ;)
Feel free to use this in your free or paid scenes!
!! There's a simple script included that adds basic functionality to the two middle doors, like...​

Read more about this resource...
 
Looks really nice, is there any way to make it VR compatible? It's giving double/cross-eyed vision and very disorienting.
 
When moving the slider, the doors do not open.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Similar threads

Assets + Accessories toilet brush
Replies
0
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom