• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Girlfriends

Scenes Girlfriends 2020-06-13

HeyWeebU, i'm new here. Your content brought me here and to patreon. Looks awesome....

Question: Do I have to download every single var content file and put them to AddonPackages for this scene to work?

HeyWeebU, i'm new here. Your content brought me here and to patreon. Looks awesome....

Question: Do I have to download every single var content file and put them to AddonPackages for this scene to work?

Hey, Glad you like my stuff :)
Yes you will need all of them. But you will not need to download them again as i use these addonpacks for almost all my scenes.

So while trying to download the skins VAR file my google keeps crashing, any idea why? Sorry if this question is stupid, I'm just really confused.

I bow before you, Oh GrandMaster of character animation ... yet I'd like to humbly ask for advice altering your scenes to oldfashioned D in V boy/girl shaggin'. (Nothing against Futa, mind you - just not top of my list of turnons).

Honestly, I've spent ... considerable time ... looking at some of your scenes in edit mode simply trying to figure out what t** f*** all those atoms are even doing - and the degree of interaction between-, and connectedness of the all those animation patterns and force generators is such that I'm at a loss how to make the [redacted] go into the correct [redacted] without messing up something somewhere else.

They're like an intricate windtoy or something - only that it happens to be driving peoples' shaggin ... :)

I bow before you, Oh GrandMaster of character animation ... yet I'd like to humbly ask for advice altering your scenes to oldfashioned D in V boy/girl shaggin'. (Nothing against Futa, mind you - just not top of my list of turnons).

Honestly, I've spent ... considerable time ... looking at some of your scenes in edit mode simply trying to figure out what t** f*** all those atoms are even doing - and the degree of interaction between-, and connectedness of the all those animation patterns and force generators is such that I'm at a loss how to make the [redacted] go into the correct [redacted] without messing up something somewhere else.

They're like an intricate windtoy or something - only that it happens to be driving peoples' shaggin ... :)
it should not be an issue in this scene as its futa x female.
in most other cases you can just swap receiving model for female as long as it is mostly the same size, but it will also break expressions and some morph animations.... i dont know about a good way to switch gender of model and not break something sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom