• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Geoshell Skin Overlay (Added Oily Skin)

Textures Geoshell Skin Overlay (Added Oily Skin) 4

SupaRioAmateur

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SupaRioAmateur
Patreon
SupaRioAmateur
SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

Geoshell for Wet Texture - Geoshell for Wet Texture

Was requested to add a male version, end up fixing some previously seen issue with Ivansx's version (can be find on hub, good for cloth, but not so much for wet texturing). I am aware there are multiple creator did wet texture for female, this one aim at fixing some issue stated below
  • Full body cover includes Genitals and InnerMouth
  • Individuals body parts can be customized or turned off by reducing alpha slider to 0
  • Fixed issue with mouth open...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Supa, had a question. I applied the wet texture to my male model, but when I possess him, I can see the water droplets in front of my eyes. Is it possible to turn off the texture on just the head? I tried messing with settings under "head" but nothing I tried seemed to work.

Hi Supa, had a question. I applied the wet texture to my male model, but when I possess him, I can see the water droplets in front of my eyes. Is it possible to turn off the texture on just the head? I tried messing with settings under "head" but nothing I tried seemed to work.
"Head" means the back head in g2m, you might want the face. in terms of what happen with the droplets in front of your eyes, I need more context to understand

@VaMDeV hi, while update,
1615372457878.png

I upload 7 then later found out it was faulty, then delete and uploaded 8. but here in the download we have 2

@SupaRioAmateur I only see 8 up there now. It must take a bit of time to flush out of the system. I downloaded this when I saw it available and only have V5 and V8 locally. Never saw V7

@SupaRioAmateur I only see 8 up there now. It must take a bit of time to flush out of the system. I downloaded this when I saw it available and only have V5 and V8 locally. Never saw V7
yeah, because I pushed a new update with 8.var, to clear out 7.var. but what I mean is, in the procedure of pushing update, finished upload 7.var, clicked delete then uploaded 8.var, eventually 7.var is in the download as well once publish. its just a minor bug, delete is not really deleting.

Great idea, and unique as far as I know. But I can only select the main file for genitals. Where can I change the look between wet, oily etc. for females?

Thank you for this! I always use this now because it makes my models more life-like as well!
Question, though. When I use clothes on the males which hide their genitals, the gloss still shows over the covered genitals.. Is there a way to hide it?
Sorry, I'm just quite new to this. 😅

Back
Top Bottom