• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Genital Multi Pass Workout Scene - Blind Thrust

Scenes Genital Multi Pass Workout Scene - Blind Thrust 31

AWWalker

Another White Walker (AWWalker)
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
AWWalker updated Genital Multi Pass Plugin Demo Scene with a new update entry:

Cleaner, Smoother, Mo Power.

Post to the right one this time...

Added thrust control, up down control and open and closed pause buttons, a spot light, and a little more. Cleaned up the anims as well. Enjoy.

Issues? Let me know! I'm working on the rest of the morphs now. Anus, Butt Cheeks, Bend overs Controllers etc... i hate having to spend 1/2 hour on every scene after i get it right, just to bend her over and wtf... lol.

Read the rest of this update entry...

1684979328036.png

Download all dependencies listed below, they are part of both of the resources, and should have been allowed to download. Or something else is going on, on your pc, but the video here is a vanilla install of VAM and DL of the two resources. Worked properly.

Yeah, i'm going to repost in a few minutes, and makes sure all the dependencies are referenced so there aren't any issues. But if you filter for me on the HUB, AWWALKER, and search field with MORPH ... Install all of those. I'm going to update the package incase anyone else runs into the same issue.

+Plus+ smoothing is locked on... forgot to take out debug line.

AWWalker updated Genital Multi Pass Workout Scene - Blind Thrust with a new update entry:

New Morphs Being Added Soon

Make sure when you download 💾 , to get all the morph paks in i have put out, they should be listed as dependencies when you install the var, but it seems many folks have messaged me and just didn't click download the dependencies. You have to download them, or the sliders will only bend the pinky toe 👣

(Ohh the floppy emoji just reminded me of ultima IV ... on a mac ... in the 80s ... wow.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom