FUTA Reverse cowgirl - Tester scene

Scenes FUTA Reverse cowgirl - Tester scene

FutaFantasy3D

Reactions
FutaFantasy3D submitted a new resource:

FUTA Reverse cowgirl - Tester scene - DEMO scene FUTA animations.

Hey guys! This is my first scene so go easy on me HAHA - Basically trying to get some feedback on how to make this better? Let me know! We have Lahna giving Kierra a good riding with a nice big load from both ladies. Just hit that CUM button :)

Turn off high quality physics
Hit Stop/Reset first
Hit Start
Enjoy/Hit cum when ready

View attachment 244779View attachment 244783View attachment 244784View attachment 244782...

Read more about this resource...

You can open your scene file (.json) in any text editor and search for the name of the dependency you want to get rid of. That should give you a pretty good idea where and why it's referenced. If you can't find any references it's safe to remove that dependency from your meta.json.

Also, please try not to reference other scenes. They come with their own slew of dependencies and things escalate quickly. For example, you're using "WeebU.FutaxFuta_Orc_Scene.7:/Custom/Scripts/PenisCollision.cs" which is overkill just for a simple script. If your scene absolutely requires that script and you can't find it as a plugin check that scene's license and package the script yourself if allowed to. In this case it's "CC BY-NC" which grants you permission as long as you give credit and your scene is free. That scene's also the reason why BellyBulger, VamTastic.Skyrim_Cottage and WeebU's looks appear in your dependencies although you're not using them.

If you don't have a good editor yet try notepad++.

Last edited:
Oh nice! thanks for the tip on that, I wasn't sure where all the WeebU stuff was coming from. The penis collider does make sense now. I comes in handy but maybe I can just use the collider editor instead. I really appreciate the detailed info.

Also, I have seen a few people talking about opening this .json file. Are you saying if I remove whatever is in that it will auto remove from my scene? just that easy?

Thanks

Your scene is just a (pretty big) text file [scene name].json
There's also a second file "meta.json" containing information about your scene. It holds the list with all dependencies.
Any top level dependency that you cannot find in your [scene name].json (or any preset file) can be removed from the meta.json.
If you find a reference to a dependency in your scene file that you wish to remove it should be relatively easy to find out where it's being used.

So I removed the "penis collision" from my scene and went to repackage but all that stuff attached to the "penis collision" is still on all there in my reference license report list. Does that mean I still need to go into the .json file to remove these? basically once they are there and you remove the main dependency its always still linked into your scene somehow? or am I missing something.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know how VaM's packaging feature handles that. I've built my vars by hand (or rather script =). How does your meta.json look like? It should be safe to remove those entries.

@8n2ybclyk982 haven't checked yet but it would be good if it's an easy remove from the scene.. I have been concentrating on not adding stuff I don't need in my packages. Though, I am starting to think most people have all this same stuff? Like for me I download any package to check out a scene and I never remove them. My cache has 57 gigs haha...

I started an Asian Futa that I have been messing with. It can be a decent amount of dependency just for the one person - maybe like 9 at a min. But I assume anyone looking for Asian would have these?

Screenshot 2023-05-14 222741.png

@8n2ybclyk982 haven't checked yet but it would be good if it's an easy remove from the scene.. I have been concentrating on not adding stuff I don't need in my packages. Though, I am starting to think most people have all this same stuff? Like for me I download any package to check out a scene and I never remove them. My cache has 57 gigs haha...

It's always best to keep the dependencies light. I've collected so many scenes that I'm aggressively removing dependencies I don't want/like. No appearance, asset or plugin can escape my delete button =) I've even reworked some futa/other kink scenes and changed them to normal MF using my preferred looks.

Most people like to load their own looks and VaM installations get very bloated very quickly. It's not just about storage, VaM's performance tanks if there's too much to load.

Back
Top Bottom