• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Funny Leo

Looks Funny Leo 1.2

abjohn

Reactions
abjohn submitted a new resource:

Funny Leone - Funny Leone looks bollywood celebrity

Funny Leone Bollywood celebrity Look.
Promotional Dance music video for Looks, check out on youtube.

NOTE:- DRESS, JEWELRY SHOWN IN PROMOTIONAL VIDEO NOT INCLUDED. YOU MAY WANT TO BUY THOSE ITEMS FROM DAZ WEBSITE IF YOU NEED. ONLY BASIC LOOKS INCLUDED.

Read more about this resource...

She looks good, but 151 dependencies is both unacceptable and monumentally disappointing. Please for the love of god look at this guide on how to reduce dependencies: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/how-to-package-like-a-pro-a-guide-on-proper-var-building.8212/
Thanks for suggestion, will check this out. i have not used Facegen, i used manual morphs adjustments to make this and took me around 10-12 hours by looking at picture on my other laptop so i guess most of the dependencies are morphs, will check and try to reduce in future.

Thanks for suggestion, will check this out. i have not used Facegen, i used manual morphs adjustments to make this and took me around 10-12 hours by looking at picture on my other laptop so i guess most of the dependencies are morphs, will check and try to reduce in future.
The look looks very good but as already said above with those dependencies, lot of them not even on the hub this would be waste effort and not recommended to download.
If you want to rework then I suggets you have a look on this one here: Plugins - Morph Merger | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)
This will save you tremendous time... Merge & Save as Custom Morph, Reset all Morphs to Default, then apply your Custom Morph... finished.
Also stay away from everything Wolverine333 regarding morphs/artefacts... the dependency tree of his early efforts lead to half of the issue.
Good practice is before applying a morph to look from where it is sourced... this tells you about the dependency (hover over the package symbol).
Best is to use them from common packs and original distributors. Unfortunately a lot of idiots are copying (sometimes even infriging copyrights) artefacts into their product VAR and as a consequence other creators source the artefacts from them instead from the original source...

The look looks very good but as already said above with those dependencies, lot of them not even on the hub this would be waste effort and not recommended to download.
If you want to rework then I suggets you have a look on this one here: Plugins - Morph Merger | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)
This will save you tremendous time... Merge & Save as Custom Morph, Reset all Morphs to Default, then apply your Custom Morph... finished.
Also stay away from everything Wolverine333 regarding morphs/artefacts... the dependency tree of his early efforts lead to half of the issue.
Good practice is before applying a morph to look from where it is sourced... this tells you about the dependency (hover over the package symbol).
Best is to use them from common packs and original distributors. Unfortunately a lot of idiots are copying (sometimes even infriging copyrights) artefacts into their product VAR and as a consequence other creators source the artefacts from them instead from the original source...
Thanks for suggestion, will try this. Most of the morphs used are default female morphs which comes with VAM, I have not paid for any Morphs so everything for this look should be available on hub, if you still face any issue please message me and will try to find the morph which you need. will use your technique to merge morphs in future looks to make it easier for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom