MagicMia.

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
MagicMia539
MagicMia. submitted a new resource:

Fucking in the office - motion capture

Hey there! You can call me MagicMia on this hub. I have joined it to unleash my imagination and explore new ways of creation in the virtual realm.
Wanna get excited with me in this journey? Follow me on
patreon.com/MagicMia539
Special thanks to KAFAROS for this beautiful office
View attachment 298258

environment.
View attachment 298254
View attachment 298255
View attachment 298256

Read more about this resource...

The office appears to be paid content from another creator, not included in this resource. Without it, the scene is quite incomplete. Am I missing something here, or would I need to also purchase the office from KAFAROS in order to utilize this scene reasonably?

Hello! Thanks for your message. I got the office asset directly from KAFAROS, with rights. Maybe you can download it from the hub, but not use it for commercial purpose, unless you talk with the creator directly, I suppose.
I wish to help you with this. Tell me if you have any other ideas.
Thanks again!

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, that specific office asset does not appear to be available from the Hub.

If you have approval from KAFAROS for including that asset in your scene, perhaps you could get further approval to redistribute it as part of your var (as an update). If you select it as an included resource during var packaging, you should be able to inject it such that end users only need to have your var, and that CUA would simply be included inside, without any need for additional var acquisition. I haven't actually gone all the way down this route, so perhaps it's a bit more complicated than that, such as requiring first unpacking the original var into local files, which can then be included in your own var.

Alternatively, perhaps you could provide direct access to download the office var file from Patreon, either directly attached to the post, or via Mega link, or something along those lines.

The main issue currently is just that the office CUA isn't included in your var nor available to download anywhere, at least not without also purchasing access to KAFAROS' Patreon directly.

Back
Top Bottom