FREE realistic model ADDISON from California USA! KarVAM!!!!

Looks FREE realistic model ADDISON from California USA! KarVAM!!!!

KarmageddonVAM

Featured Contributor
Reactions
RG morphs victim
1683431161038.png

Love this look. Though, like said at above, it has some deformations at glutes, caused by RG automorphs.Just to let you know Karmageddon so you can avoid those auto-morphs in future which has ''RG'' in their name, they cause glutes to look uneven and assymetrical if you merge the morphs while they are present.You must have 1 old var file containing those auto-morphs, most likely.

Aside that, about the ''Erasmus.Elliot.1.var'' dependency, I've skipped this one.I loaded this without that dependency and looks just like the pictures in the page.So, maybe it got stuck in accidently in dependencies and might not be actually needed, unless I am wrong.

Last edited:
RG morphs victim
Hello, I see in the picture one butt cheek might look a little bigger or higher. I notice in different looks in different poses, maybe the feet on unlevel surfaces. I tried looking up RG Automorphism and get mathematical group theory talk. All interesting. Can you explain in greater detail what the "RG" morphs are, so I can have a better understanding. Thanks.

This one has a unique body and face, very nice. Some of your own creations have not seem to stand out as well. You now have a few really good creations of your own, and I think you are getting better. I am just curious, do you start with pencil/pen sketches, and work them out before trying to create in VAM? If so I would love to see your sketches.

The author has RG virus morphs in his VAM. Theese are impossible to zero out and they are creeping in every Appearence Preset that you are creating.
This glutes misalignment from the screenshot is the result.
More on that here and there.
@KarmageddonVAM is not the first and unfortunately not the last whos looks were affected.

Yeah finally I know what is wrong with the glutes, changed the morph merger plugin, believing that was the culprit. Have seen that RG morph on every model created I will find the source of those morphs and delete it. Thanks guys, no more weirds glutes in the future.

Yeah finally I know what is wrong with the glutes, changed the morph merger plugin, believing that was the culprit. Have seen that RG morph on every model created I will find the source of those morphs and delete it. Thanks guys, no more weirds glutes in the future.

Merger plugin should not be the culprit as it can't inject those auto-morphs if you don't already have any ''RG'' or ''LG'' auto morphs installed in your VAM ( you can manually check and make a search for those morphs starting with letters RG & LG in your morph folder to be sure, and check your var which contains morph files, too).

Just incase if you have doubt about merger plugins, I use the morph merger one made by ceq3 https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-merge-and-split.15048/, works flawlessly.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with any of merger plugins that you have.
Once you get rid of every RG morph from all containing VAR's and fix the morphs presets on your looks (assuming you still have unmerged versions), any merger will do the job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom