• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Resource icon

Scenes Free ''Idle'' animation for models,clothes and shoes visualisation 2020-11-23

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Free ''Idle'' animation for models,clothes and shoes visualisation - Motion capture

While we are making the soon to be release ''Girlfriend Experience Pack'' we figured we make an idle animation for everyone. There are never enough animations for observing your model, clothes and shoes.
I messed up and made the license ''PC''. I am to lazy to change it. Don't worry you can use this animation in any scene as long as you don't sell it.
We will try to keep the same output of animations but we are working on several things at once. GF pack, facial animations, the new system...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry for the stupid question but how can i "save" this animation to load it in another scene?
Thanks in advance

This is a great idle scene, thanks a lot. I had to change the ReflectiveSlate resolution down to 1024 or it killed my framerate though...

A little follow-up on my comment in my [5 star] review regarding the missing file.

This is the error message:

"LoadJSON: File ReignMocap.ReignMocapClothesIdle.1:/Custom/Scripts/E-Motion\Config\FaceStateControl.json not found"

ReignMocap replied:
"I think it’s an error on your side. Anyway you don’t need that file. That’s the emotion plugin."

Here's the follow-up. I injected the missing file into the VAR. The error magically vanishes.

The file "FaceStateControl.json" is referenced by the "EmotionEngine.cs" file in the VAR.

So it does not seem to be an error on my side.

- With the original file, error message on loading, and the girl's face remains static throughout.
- With the missing file injected into the VAR, error message is gone, and girl's expression changes.

Is nobody else getting this or is it somehow just an error on my side?

It does not detract from the fact that the animation is great. I just am curious and would like to get to the bottom of it.

A little follow-up on my comment in my [5 star] review regarding the missing file.

This is the error message:

"LoadJSON: File ReignMocap.ReignMocapClothesIdle.1:/Custom/Scripts/E-Motion\Config\FaceStateControl.json not found"

ReignMocap replied:
"I think it’s an error on your side. Anyway you don’t need that file. That’s the emotion plugin."

Here's the follow-up. I injected the missing file into the VAR. The error magically vanishes.

The file "FaceStateControl.json" is referenced by the "EmotionEngine.cs" file in the VAR.

So it does not seem to be an error on my side.

- With the original file, error message on loading, and the girl's face remains static throughout.
- With the missing file injected into the VAR, error message is gone, and girl's expression changes.

Is nobody else getting this or is it somehow just an error on my side?

It does not detract from the fact that the animation is great. I just am curious and would like to get to the bottom of it.
I actually get the same message, but then a moment later I get another stating 'template loaded' and all seems well.

to Reignmocap- Man, I'm digging this. Where is the song from though? I tried to Google the lyrics but come up empty. That song has been stuck in my head for 2 days now, which I'm ok with lol, but I have to know who sang it :)

With the file in place, the girl's expressions change, but without it her face remains static.
It doesn't stop the main body animation working but it is preventing the expressions changing, it seems.
For some models though, the expressions are too much and they look like they're auditioning for Harley Quinn.
The default model in this scene handles it well but some of the ones I've checked look a little loopy. However, with the file in place it is possible to disable or customise the expressions variance.

Back
Top Bottom