• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

FootyTherapy

Scenes FootyTherapy 2021-11-25

LosGatosFiles

Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
LosGatosFiles submitted a new resource:

FootyTherapy - Just a random scene out of my personal foot-fetish wildlife pocket :P

Hi there! It´s me, Gato. Just in case you don´t know who the f*** "Gato" is. It´s the dude behind "C&G-STUDIO".....if you ever heard of this strange thing. Yeah and so this is my second account here. Why?

First off all this goes out to the mods of this HUB! If it´s considered wrong having a second account please just delete this account and it´s content. I´am totally ok with it and could understand!

Now whats the reason for this account?

1.)

There is a ton...

Read more about this resource...

Nicely said and accurately put my friend. I will most certainly be looking forward to seeing more scenes from you. Love those mocaps but excited to see something else from that beautiful mind 👍👏👌

Thank you! Thank you!

I'm neither an artist, nor a moment by moment follower of VaM-fandom. So thought I was just being too critical of folks' work.

Turns out I'm not as crazy as I thought

Back
Top Bottom