vamjfd

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamjfd
vamjfd submitted a new resource:

Fishnet Stockings Preset - Fishnet Stockings Preset for YameteOujis Under_PantyhoseWaist

most credit goes to YameteOuji

all these stockings out there were too low for my personal taste, so I created texture maps for very high fishnet stockings. I included YameteOujis underpants clothing in the var
should work out of the box:
just add the clothing "Under_PantyhoseWaist" by YameteOuji --> chose the preset I made: "Preset_Under_PantyhoseWaist_YameteOuji_FishnetPreset" and voila
note that you cannot make the alpha higher than 0

the panty on the screenshot is not included (just...

Read more about this resource...

The preset's not showing up for me. The folder for VAMJFD.FishnetPreset.1 appears inthe Select Preset browser, but the file doesn't appear within it.

The preset's not showing up for me. The folder for VAMJFD.FishnetPreset.1 appears inthe Select Preset browser, but the file doesn't appear within it.
I am experiencing the same issue. I can confirm, however, that I was able to load the MainTex, SpecTex and AlphaTex from your folder and get fairly close to the desired outcome.

@miketruck69 @haroldwithlove @Chonzales
I don't understand how are you guys strugging with this preset (and pantyhose). :unsure:
It's Clothing Preset (not preset for pantyhose), just load preset (or merge load with currently equipped stuff).
It's gonna equip pantyhose and everything...
incl.jpg

Sure, it would be better if this was textures+preset only (without pantyhose copy inside) but that just me nitpicking.
On my main client i extracted this and linked to original pantyhose (so i don't have same clothing item twice, for no reason).

@RandomVAMUser

Ah thanks for pointing that out. You can see it's a bit confusing though when there's two things that 'preset' can refer to, especially when the main description says "add the clothing" then "chose the preset I made". I'd say I'm a reasonably advanced user and it caught me out!

I prefer to use the presets from within the item but it was easy enough to make my own from the clothing preset anyway now I know.

Anyway happy as it's all working, very nice texture!

@RandomVAMUser thanks for explaining, my apologies I thought that is known to everyone using VAM that there are closing presets, also here from my side for everybody who does not know the clothing preset tab:
also I my instruction on the main item seemed wrong as I did mention to add the clothing and then add the preset. I corrected that now, thanks for pointing it out @miketruck69
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
@miketruck69 @haroldwithlove @Chonzales
I don't understand how are you guys strugging with this preset (and pantyhose). :unsure:
It's Clothing Preset (not preset for pantyhose), just load preset (or merge load with currently equipped stuff).
It's gonna equip pantyhose and everything...
View attachment 91930
Sure, it would be better if this was textures+preset only (without pantyhose copy inside) but that just me nitpicking.
On my main client i extracted this and linked to original pantyhose (so i don't have same clothing item twice, for no reason).
thanks man, I actually only included the item and created a clothing preset because I couldnt find the original posted clothing by YameteOuji so I could just add it as a dependency instead of including it in the var. you are absolutely right that that would have been the way to go! Still new to sharing and building VARs so every "nitpick" is welcome in order to get better :)

Back
Top Bottom