Solved Finger/Hand Question

HiGuy69lol

Reactions
I'm using a pose from Lumi's Sorcery pack (excellent btw). I can't seem to undue the fingers/hands. No morphs are active (hands or fingers). I can unbend the fingers using morphs to straighten them, but this creates a negative morph, rather than as a 'neutral' default hand pose. Any ideas what may cause this? (I am using a preexisting scene from CuddleMocap - the dance studio only. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-05 084653.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-05 084653.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 0
Solution
Have you tried the pose on the default model? If it is different/normal there, then the hand position might be part of the used look/appearance (morph).

If it is happening on the default person (or other persons in general) then the only thing I can think of is going through all active pose morphs one by one and see which one causes it.
Have you tried the pose on the default model? If it is different/normal there, then the hand position might be part of the used look/appearance (morph).

If it is happening on the default person (or other persons in general) then the only thing I can think of is going through all active pose morphs one by one and see which one causes it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution

If it is not happening on the default person (or other persons in general) then the only thing I can think of is going through all active pose morphs one by one and see which one causes it.
Thank you Femcore... that was it. So easy too, I feel silly. I defaulted the pose on the 'Female Morphs' tab. Such a timesaver.

Upvote 0
Nice. (y):)

Just to correct myself (because my mistake is in the quote), the last sentence should start: "If it is happening ..."

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom