FindPlugins

Plugins FindPlugins

cjyhot

Reactions
cjyhot submitted a new resource:

FindPlugins 1.0 - a simple tool use to find plugins in scene and help to open UI.

A simple tool use to find plugins in scene and help to open UI. I think it's very useful when a lot of plugins in scene.
Use as session plugins.

1. Use <<refresh>> to load/reload all plugins in scene ().

2. If you want to locate the plugin,click "Find ....." button, if you want to open it's UI, just click "Open .... UI" button.

View attachment 292533

Thanks to JayJayWon.

Read more about this resource...

cjyhot updated FindPlugins with a new update entry:

FindPlugins

A simple tool use to find plugins in scene and help to open UI. I think it's very useful when a lot of plugins in scene.
Use as session plugins.

1. Use <<refresh>> to load/reload all plugins in scene.

2. If you want to locate the plugin,click "Find ....." button, if you want to open it's UI, just click "Open .... UI" button.

2.0 Update:
Add Atom name on the left button, right button still show plugin name. Just like this:

View attachment 293086

Read the rest of this update entry...

Interesting idea but I have a GUI suggestion. Maybe it would be possible to present tree of objects in scene where plugins are located?
Something like this:
Scene
- Person
-- Timeline
-- VamMoan
- Person 2
-- VamMoan
- Button 1
-- StateMachine

There are scenes with multiple instances of the same object - using Find could be tedious task.
And add a button to main buttons in VAM :)

Would it be possible to have this plugin try to find a Session Plugin from within the world? Kind of the opposite. So say I set this up as a Scene Plugin, and if I wanted a UIbutton within the scene to toggle the GiveMeFPS Plugin to the Recommennded Preset, but I can't guarantee what plugin slot (ex. plugin#0) the user has it setup on, or if they have it at all.

Back
Top Bottom